No announcement yet.
X

New to Katriders from Qld Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol Hello and Welcome from a, well, not Darren! Jarrett, by the way.
    Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

welcome darren!!!!
      Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Comment

Welcome to KR. Any good twisties in Oz?

Comment

ello m8
          Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze View Post
            Umm about as many as we do Rob's ...

Welcome to KR
            You robbed my post!

Comment

Twisties in Oz

Yeah,
              There are a couple of nice rides around, nice flowing corners, plenty of them and no cops!!!! Every now and then it claims a rider or two though. Most of the area is boring and straightish, but every now and then i find an excuse to head to the hills. Bike is standard at the moment but now i have finished gassing up the car, time for a mod or three for the bike, some good stuff on here and will be having a crack at a few to warm it a little. Any turbo oriented people out there???

Comment

Good luck on the turbo. I think a GSXR would kill a turbo Kat, and be a lot cheaper in the long run. You have to face the fact that you've bought a nice mid-range semi-sports semi-touring bike with mid-range power and mid-range performance.

It's not excellent and anything, but it's quite good at everything.

You can ride all day on it without going paraplegic, it's got enough grunt to give you a big smile through the twisties, it's p1ss easy to maintain, and with a few dollars spent you can make it even more comfortable and sportier.

It's a great all rounder.

But if you're thinking turbo, either you're a GSXF fanatic (then good on you - go you good thing) or you should really think about upgrading to a GSXR which will sh1t all over a turbo GSXF and be cheaper in the long run.

BTW = if you're ever down in northern NSW gimme a bell.

Rob

Comment

Turbo on an F

I realise i can go out and buy a new bike that will cream this with a turbo on it, but comfort wise for me this is the best i have ridden. I have tried a lot of bikes and this is the best riding position and comfort for me, so i guess i want something like this but hotter!!!

Comment

WELL WHY DONCHA THROW ANUTHA SHRIMP ON THE BAHBIE FOR ME MATE! i am so just kidding, welcome to katriders. i don't get to meet many ozzies, just one other nice chick to bad my boy left her when she went back home, anyways nice bike by the way
                    thoughts create things

Comment

hello and welcome to kr
                      1992 katana 600f "working progress"

Comment

Welcome to KR
                        The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
                        http://myspace.com/solsticio
                        www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

Working...
                        X