No announcement yet.
X

Nu Gurl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to KR!!! Enjoy your class, there's tons of good information to be had there.

Good luck with your riding skills. Take your time and be patient, it will come

BE SAFE
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
      Y'all are sad.. This woman introduced her self at 8PM she's got 2 pages of replies by this morning..
      Three Men introduced themselves around the same time..
      They have like 10 replies...

Don't mind BP. He's cranky 'cause he hasn't had his coffee yet.
      I on the other hand, always have my coffee.

Big SoCal welcome!

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
      ... I'd be more worried about the guy that's been riding your Kat... You should read some of the stuff he's been up to on that thing..

For the love of God, don't open up the seat and examine what's taped to the inside when the cops are around!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR, ride safe
        The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
        http://myspace.com/solsticio
        www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

Originally posted by KatGrl 600 View Post
          Are there a lot of Lady riders on this forum? I hope to be able to ride a little more this summer and I don't necessarily want to be alone every time I go out.

I am not sure how many lady riders there are but I do know that I have been seeing a lot of new females join here lately. Kinda new myself here. It is a good forum with a lot of nice people (for the most part). I hope to improve my skills a little better this summer and can't wait to get out there with a few new friends (especially ladies ). I hope you can make it to the meet and greet coming up soon. I would really like to meet another female rider. Nice to meet you.

Take care and stay safe.
          Tonya
          sigpic

“Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me.”

“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.”

Immanuel Kant

Comment

Welcome to the family of kats. Mind the old ladies. They like to add more of us everynow and then.

Comment

Welcome to KR!!

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

welcome.... http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.p...highlight=ohio

Comment

welcome
                    Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Comment

another Cbus rider wooooo!

There's a good amount of people around the greater Columbus area if you run into any questions or problems. Just be sure to ride within your limits, I started on the parking lot in the school off Sharon Woods Blvd., thought I had it down then lowsided on a turn north of Polaris on Bike Night.

If you ever need anything, just ask. Welcome!

Comment

welcome to kr!

Comment

Welcome. How was the class?
                          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
                            Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Working...
                              X