X

just sayin hello!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just sayin hello!

Hello to start,well I've been here before maybe a few yrs ago but couldn't remember my id or pw because I neva got time outsida work to do alot but I try anyway! So I have a 2002 750 kat thats had many visual changes,diamond mirrors(custom made mount plates),custom frame sliders,lowerd front/rear,stretched(more for looks than performance),190 tire(kinda both on that,when u add 13" u need a lil rubber),clear alt tail light
    (maybe 1 day i'll pay $70 for the front turn signals?)and some others...(an for all the ppl that have someone down them for ridin a kat,I neva seem to have them say much n the way of my bike being ugly.)performance wise it's not even been jetted,it's gotta D&D can,stretched(obviously), 190 rear tire,it acutally does really well in th 1/8th mile too,but thats jus something I do for fun(or money if ppl r willing) when i get a chance.

I also have a 88 1100 kat that i'll have to get some picks of,it's jus blk soon to be redone though.it does have a Adams 6-12" adjustable swingarm and 190 rear tire change,it's been lowerd w/side mount plate(lowering the front is a pain) but i'm bout to change it to a 750 frontend.

OK,thats it for me.I work I sleep I work some more! then periodically play wit da kats(often actually)! any questions just ask! THANKS oh by the way thats a friend sitin on my bike,we where at wallyworld early 1 morning
    Attached Files
    It's not an R bike,it's made for sport touring. Compare it to what it IS!

Welcome to KR.
    sigpic
    1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Welcome to KR!
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

welcome to kr

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Comment

Welcome.
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                sigpic

Comment

welcome!! nice ride.
                  sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                  k9 GSX-R 600
                  GO VOLS!

Comment

Welcome and nice bike
                    1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

Welcome.
                      sigpic TRAIN HARD!! BLACK BELT FOR LIFE!

Comment

welcome back..nice bike!!!
                        pveity = 100%

Comment

welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KR
                            THE DOC
                            RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                            Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                            mistake when you make it again.
                            sigpic

Comment

thanks for all the welcomes!
                              It's not an R bike,it's made for sport touring. Compare it to what it IS!

Comment

Working...
                              X