• Show
Clear All

Welcome back!!!
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

man, i am sorry about that. i know what it is to build something and then see it destroyed. that sucks major!
      R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

Damn dude , bummer about the bike . But I thought it was Rizla colors or something . Or was that someone else .....
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

the first incarnation was in rizla colours - i used the engine out my old kat in that bike - then before it was finnshed i sold it for parts ( lack of cash) and then built this one with a cheap gsx-r engine i got in a frame that i had to chop up because it was a cut n shut at the headstock - it was a right mess - i dared not even sit on it - you could see the head stock cracking away under the weight of just the engine where it had been badly welded together - so i had to start finding parts again but set my sight s high and managed to find and persuade people to part with there old yoshimura collections hehe

the tank and race seat i have now on my new project are from an ex-TT bike i have been after them for over a year and the guy finally gave in and sold them to me
          i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

man sorry to hear that did that to your bike. Some people just need be 8 feet under. Freaking douche bags. On your next one lock it to the house. Good luck with the next build.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

yeah im gonna invest in some ground anchors - and a BIG dog

Comment

Danny!!!!

Comment

BP!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome back. Man sorry to hear about that bike. She was a beauty. You gonna do another project bike?
                    Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X