X

One more from Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more from Ohio

Hi all my name is Bob. I live 20 miles west of Cleveland Ohio.I have a 1995 Katana 600. I have been riding almost a year and have alot still to learn.

Welcome Bob, glad you found us here at KR. We'll help ya along the way in the learning process, modding thing, or whatever you ask about. BTW, I'm down in SW Ohio.
    Keith Paton
    Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
    13 GSXR750

Comment

welcome!
      West of Germany
      greetz Carsten

Comment

Welcome Bob,

I am also new to the boards. I have a new 2004 600 Katana and no license to drive it yet, but I will soon. I'm in Stow now but grew up in Elyria and my Dad still lives there. Where are you?

Jim

Comment

hey bob im in pittsburgh

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome Bob, i'm in the N Canton area w/ a 99 Kat. Sounds like we almost have enough NE Ohio peeps for a meet.
              I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Hello Bob, welcome to Katriders!!!!
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Hello Bob. You must be right in my neighborhood. I live between Sandusky and Lorain. I think I'm more like 35-40 miles west of Cleveland, but just the same. It is getting darn near time for an Ohioan KR ride.
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

freight dog Im in Lagrange. Not to far from Elyria.

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Bob.
                        Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Welcome to KR. Lots of good people here. Even good lurkers.
                          AMA member # 224227

Comment

Working...
                          X