X

This makes no sense to me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This makes no sense to me

I am new to this forum and cannot understand why you have to have a certain number of posts before you can post a new topic. The only reason I even joined up was to try to find parts for my bike and to try to talk to other people who have bikes like me. But I can't even post up what I need because I don't have a high enough post count. Thats one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard and quite irritating someone needs to look into fixing this problem as it restricts the usefulness of the site!

Thanks,
    Double-T

hmm doesnt seem like a problem.. the site is working just fine?
    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
    k9 GSX-R 600
    GO VOLS!

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Your more than welcome to post in most of the forums, but the wanted/for sale sections have minimum posts to protect the community and users of this site from fraud and spam.

This is a resource for board users and contributers. The focus of this site is to provide for the community. If your interested in joining, it's open and free to all, even if you do not own or ride a Katana. To take full advantage of the website, it is expected for someone to sign up, and contribute, thus becoming a part of the communitiy.

In other words, welcome, hang and stay... but our existance is not specifically for unknowns to come buy/sale wares. It functions exactly as intended.

Try Ebay for that.

My appologies to the admins if I speak out of line, but this is my interpretation of the website policies.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

hmm doesnt seem like a problem.. the site is working just fine?
        Exactly.Site is working perfect
        1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

Welcome to KR!

You can still PM the people selling parts
          93 Kat 600: Project in the works
          96 Grand Cherokee: 288k miles and counting

Originally posted by Nero
          today the cars are on suicide runs, tomorrow your iPhone will explode and blow your head off.

Comment

Originally posted by 93_GSX600 View Post
            Welcome to KR!

You can still PM the people selling parts
            Welcome from me, too. I think part of the minimum posts rule could also be so you have to take the time to browse around a bit and see that there may very well be someone already posting to sell just the parts you're looking for. This forum doesn't seem to be intended primarily as a parts locater but more of a social club. Maybe not what you're looking for but definitely a worthwhile thing to most of us. Browse around, read through some of the forums and check out the chat room. You may like it. You at least don't seem shy about airing your opinion! (Around here that's a good thing.)
            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Welcome to KR!
              Former Marine 3/97-3/01
              MOS 0161 Semper FI!
              sigpic

Comment

DIdn't mean to come across as an a$$ but just kinda got a little frustrating not being able to post up what I needed. Like the site and think its a good thing but just couldnt understand why it was like that.

Comment

go to the post wh0res 500 thread and start talking. lol
                  sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                  k9 GSX-R 600
                  GO VOLS!

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Originally posted by gobigorange189 View Post
                    Or the word association thread

Comment

Welcome.
                      sigpic TRAIN HARD!! BLACK BELT FOR LIFE!

Comment

Welcome- and seriously, by the time you BS a little about the various mods, upgrades, et cetera- you'll be at fifty before you know it.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                        -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

You're up to 5 already. By the end of the week you'll be up to 50 and then you can play havoc on the site. Relax, talk some rubbish and you'll be there before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorange189 View Post

I highly recommend those two threads. You should be up to a hundred by tomorrow morning, easy. I joined last Thursday, spent a day in the 500 Thread, broke three fingers and my keyboard caught on fire... but look where I am today!

BTW... Big SoCal Welcome!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I can answer this with one user ID- nosupra4u

Can I get an amen from MReedOhio?!!!
                              -
                              -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X