X

Advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharpie6 View Post
    Good thing you practice lifting cause the Kat is one beast of a bike to lift onto the centerstand. (for me anyway)
    Your doing it wrong, should be easy. It is all about technique
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
      i dont find watching helped me with getting it on. Its all a matter of doing it once or twice then remembering how you did it.

must. get. mind. out. of. gutter.....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpie6 View Post
        I know, i have read it, watched videos, watched other people do it, and everything else. I'm just not strong enough to do it. Or else i'm just too dumb to do it correctly.
        It is very easy and requires no strength to do it.

1)Grab left grip with left hand
        2) Grab the grab bar with right hand
        3) Push down center stand with right foot until it just touches the ground.
        4) Carefully rock bike side to side a little to get BOTH center stand legs touching down on the ground. THIS IS KEY!!!!
        5) Stand on the center stand with your weight on right foot while pulling bike up and back. The pressure of your foot will end up lifting the bike, while you're basically guiding it up and back with your hands

After a few times of trying this, you will realize how easy it actually is. It is all in the technique.
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

Great! Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X