Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to KR

Comment

Picture

I took the plastics off and I'm getting ready to have it painted...crossing my fingers!
      Katana 1.jpg

Katana 2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Racer87 View Post
        Welcome to KR! Maybe he just likes to watch ..LOL Got any pics I like to watch too of the bike that is!!

Welcome to KatRiders....I think?!Very nice job on the paint!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
        http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
        Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

I'm painting a variation of the real fire look...it will look something like this when it is done.
          Negative_Furnace_Flames.jpg

Comment

Hey, I'm in Wichita too! Do you go on any group rides around here?

Comment

Not very often. My tires are pretty squared off...20 miles round trip in a straight line every day to work and back barely leaving Kellogg! I've ridden on a couple of poker runs, but that's about it. You?

Comment

Originally posted by daronism View Post
                Not very often. My tires are pretty squared off...20 miles round trip in a straight line every day to work and back barely leaving Kellogg! I've ridden on a couple of poker runs, but that's about it. You?
                I meet up with some sport bike riders at the QT at Douglas & Washington sometimes. A variety of groups collect there, so you can find one to match your riding style.

Check out the forums at wksportbike.com (regional sportbike board). They're a pretty good group, I rode around with them on an '84 Shadow (cruiser) until just this month.

Comment

I work a little east of that QT and I see tons of bikes out there. I think they sit in that parking lot more than they ride! Maybe one of these days I'll drop in and say hi...

Comment

Originally posted by daronism View Post
                    I work a little east of that QT and I see tons of bikes out there. I think they sit in that parking lot more than they ride! Maybe one of these days I'll drop in and say hi...
                    A lot do, but you may also be seeing multiple groups that come and go, not one group staying there all the time.

I'm currently rebuilding carbs on my Kat, so I'm out of commission till probably next week. I did have some good news today, MAP has the rubber plugs I need to replace in my carbs in stock, so I won't have to wait

Comment

That is a score...they have never had anything in stock when I've needed it. I had a fairing bolt that was rounded off (probably done when they servied the back last year) that I couldn't get out so I had to drill it out. I'm not holding my breath but hopefully they will have one.

Comment

Working...
                      X