No announcement yet.
X

Another hello from Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats it, these ohio people think they are just taking over. I think its time for a showdown between the ohio peeps and the PA peeps!

Welcome to KR!

Comment

Welcome to Katriders !!!!!
      Have a good time and a lot fun here...
      Greetings from north of Germany
      wosaka

Jesus says: Life is a cross.....
      Odin says: Life is a hammer....

Better Odin than Jesus!!

Comment

Hello!
        walk lightly, breathe deeply, harm none

Comment

keeley and MedicFFKat, thanks for visiting! ne-oublie, that's a sweet Kat you got there, but you're right, the blue has got to go!

Wildkat; I thought the Canucks ruled this board! Yeah, we'll have a showdown at the state line.

wosaka und Blacktog; danke, I'm an international kinda guy. It's good to know that there are Kat fiends in Deutschland. I am hoping my job will take me to Europe. Since I have no friends in Germany, I'll have to look you guys up! :P

Comment

Hello from Sandusky-ish area, Ohio! A friend of mine lives outside of Canton. If ya ever need service on a Hyundai, I'll put in a good word for ya!

Whoa, no showdowns between PA and OH please.... I'd be caught right in the middle... Philadelphia born, lived in Ohio, back to Phila, back to Ohio...... and probably back to Phila next summer.
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Why would someone move back and forth from Phily to Ohio that much? Must have missed the snow.
              Keith Paton
              Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
              13 GSXR750

Comment

Hi loudnlow,

I love the SKY area. If I had my preference where to live......I'd be in South FL, but in Ohio I'd rather be on the Lake near Vacationland! I grew up in Elyria and worked summers at Beaver Park North Marina in Lorain during college. That was the best damn job any red blooded American kid could have. Boats, water and LOTS of babes in bikinis (and even more young studs for you ladies). "Beaver" Park was an apt name. Whooohooo!

Comment

welcome!
                  West of Germany
                  greetz Carsten

Comment

I loved Philadelphia, but I hated the cost of living there. I actually lived in Norristown, which has a fairly low cost of living, relative to the rest of the area, but it's for a good reason!

In my younger days I loved being around Sandusky. An endless supply of girls coming in, that will be gone in a week, and you'll never see or hear from again. Heaven, I tell you! These days the traffic just angers me, and I'm sick of giving directions to tourists. Fanny-pack toting jack-asses.
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484
                      I'm sick of giving directions to tourists. Fanny-pack toting jack-asses.

That's classic... I hear ya

I guess thats what you get at the roller coaster capitol. I was at the islands a couple weeks ago. Holy crap what a good time! We spent Sat night at PIB watching two girls make out and play grab-ass, then they "fellated" one of the guys in my group in the ladies room. Unbelievable! I could live with the tourists for that kind of payoff.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jim. Enjoy your bike as soon as you get your license.
                        Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                        X