Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Can't Believe I Didn't Find This Place Sooner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Believe I Didn't Find This Place Sooner...

Hey guys, I actually just stumbled over here today. I had been checking KP regurally to see if it came back up and it finally did. I found this site off of Zleviticus's signature and am banging my head on the wall that I didn't find this site sooner! All the same names, all the same good info! Dang, now I have to catch up! Good to see the familiar names again, just wanted to officially say "HI" on this board!

--JesterGfx

Welcome Jester!!

We've only been up and running here for about a month so the search engines haven't really found us yet so we are on a lot of word of mouth at this point. Still got a really good crowd here though and we are growing fast. We're glad you found us too and hope you'll hang around to grow with us! Lot's of new things happening around here almost daily.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Hey Jim, are you guys actively submitting the site to search engines? If not PM me and I can help you guys out with getting recognized/listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
        Hey Jim, are you guys actively submitting the site to search engines? If not PM me and I can help you guys out with getting recognized/listed.
        there is some coding on the back end that I am trying to get installed that will help us.. google and the other search engines do not like php pages for some reason.
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
          I haven't done the whole search engine submit thing yet but feel free to suggest us to any of them you would like to. I've got a forum I visit occasionally that is all about SEO ranking. A lot of ranking is based more on keywords used in context and text links between sites than anything. Text links are a real biggy! Every bit of promotion you can put out there to guide people here helps and is appreciated!

Comment

Re: Can't Believe I Didn't Find This Place Sooner...

Originally posted by JesterGfx

I found this site off of Zleviticus's signature.....

wow..... i didnt know he can do that.....

good to see you here

Comment

I know Dogpile can find this site all ready.

Oh BTW: Welcome to KR dude!
              1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
              2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
              Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Welcome
                Bike is sold

Comment

Yep just stumbled over here from KP also. Its nice to see lots of familiar peeps here.

Comment

Welcome HOME man!! glad you found us!

Comment

Welcome aboard!!

Kick your feet up, stay awhile and post away!!

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
                      who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Welcome Jester, glad you found us!!

Comment

Working...
                        X