X

Intro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

30 year old. Married Father of 2 . Love riding, love working on bike even more. Im going to try to load a pic of m bike. Anyway, glad to have found the forum. Im so sick of people saying stupid stuff about Kats on other forums. I got this a few months ago, salvage title, 2003 for only 3800. 2200 miles. I didnt like the blue it was. couldnt afford a paint job, so I came up wit this idea. Flat black with my own graphics, pin stripes and decals. I cut off the rear fender, installed a signal integrator, custom built a license plate bracket. Bought new skome colored wind screen. And this is how it came out. I like it alot. Still to come.. Soon, D and D slip on, dynojet kit, K and N air filter, solo seat cowl, And whatever else I come up with along the way.
    Attached Files
    Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Welcome! The bike looks cool... congrats on the hard work...

Come here often. Everybody here has a good sense of humor and the forum is packed with good info.
    2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

what an UGLY bike!

Comment

Don't listen to range, he is jealous cuz he is stuck with a daytona. I like that flat black!
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Nice lookin kat. couple others around here have the flat black scheme goin to.

Oh ya, don't listen to Range. He's just jealous cause he got stuck with with red, while Junior and Owlman got the good colours

Comment

Nice bike, good work, the more i see bikes painted flat black, the more i like.I am building a Norton/Honda/Suzuki hybrib right now,and think flat black is the way to go. 8)
            Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Nice kat man, good buy and well done with the work.
              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

YEAH!!! I like it! Keep going.......!

Comment

very nice bike!

Comment

That's cool, Nate!

Welcome!

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

the kat looks great!GO ON!!!! 8)
                      West of Germany
                      greetz Carsten

Comment

nice job on the kat and thats sounds like a good deal!
                        welcome to the forums buddy!!

Comment

Wow, I must be going crazy. I thought I posted to this thread already. Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and let you know how much I like the paint job, even though I'm normally partial to the shiny, glossy look. It turned out really great.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                            what an UGLY bike!

The flat black looks great. Welcome to KR.

Comment

Thanks guys, yes this was sorta posted twice. I posted in pix and flicks first, then noticed theres a section for intros, so I went there and "reintroduced" myself. Anyway thanks for all the compliments, and criticism. heres a pic of the before on the bike. Which I really didnt like.
                              Attached Files
                              Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

Working...
                              X