X

new to the board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the board

I was looking over my browser for my business when I noticed a hit from this site and figured I come check it out. It has been awhile since I have had a Katana to call my own, I buy and sell bikes and have owned more Katanas than I can honestly count, they were the back bone of my business for years and the warm spot in my heart for them will never dissapear. I make a living repairing plastic and fixing gas tanks, Hopefully anyone reading this will never need my service, you can check out site here http://www.empiregp.com/
    EmpireGP Sportbike plastic welding, custom, stock, painting, tank repair, Shark Skinz dealer and abs plastic sales
    http://www.empiregp.com/
    Ride Hard! Take Chances! We Need The Work!
    Bob Brown #284 CSBA

Welcome to KR!

Hate to tell you but I'm trying desperatly to NOT send you any work
    You're a little far from SoCal anyway, but I'm sure you get more than enough business out there in NY.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome!

...RF900, right?

Comment

Good day and welcome. Hope you stick around and can provide some good input in the years to come.
        Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm
          Welcome to KR!

Hate to tell you but I'm trying desperatly to NOT send you any work
          You're a little far from SoCal anyway, but I'm sure you get more than enough business out there in NY.
          Actually half of the bikes we paint come from the west coast, shipping just the plastic in not that expensive, I have the advantage of living in the middle of no where, the cost of living is low it makes for great riding, but tough to make a buck, it lets me be pretty affordable in the end.

I don't take it wrong, I wouldn't want anyone to have to call me. It does do strange things to me as a rider when most of the people you talk to have crashed, sometimes talking on a forum reminds me of the other aspects of riding, it is sometimes re assuring to know not everyone crashed today

Advice on painting and repair is always free, we cater to riders who don't have a lot of money, helping someone out now always seems to pay off in the end, we seem to always be busys so don't be shy about asking
          EmpireGP Sportbike plastic welding, custom, stock, painting, tank repair, Shark Skinz dealer and abs plastic sales
          Bob Brown #284 CSBA

Comment

Welcome to KR and hopefully I won't need your services any time soon. You never know though so once again and double the welcome!!
            sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
            MSF Rider Coach 27028
            MoPowerSports.com
            Torco
            SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Originally posted by plasticweld
              It has been awhile since I have had a Katana to call my own, I buy and sell bikes and have owned more Katanas than I can honestly count, they were the back bone of my business for years and the warm spot in my heart for them will never dissapear.
              Welcome to KatRiders!

Katanas were the backbone of your business huh? Somehow I can relate
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to Katriders. Glad you came in to see us. What kind of bike do you ride now?
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders...dude, I'll be sending you some work in the next couple of months, ive got my right side plastic (brake side) that needs some repairs, hopefully you can help me get squared away.

8)

Comment

welcome to the boards
                    rock
                    always working on mods

Comment

welcome, glad to have you. I hope no one has to use your services but it's always nice to have someone like you around.
                      Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
                      fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
                      fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
                      girls = yammah
                      yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                        Originally posted by plasticweld
                        It has been awhile since I have had a Katana to call my own, I buy and sell bikes and have owned more Katanas than I can honestly count, they were the back bone of my business for years and the warm spot in my heart for them will never dissapear.
                        Welcome to KatRiders!

Katanas were the backbone of your business huh? Somehow I can relate
                        Perfect timing, I have a customer who is sending me his bike and wanted to get a solo seat cover, I forwarded your link to him....Thanks

Highsight2020

Right now I have a 1997 Suzuki 900 RF 2000 Yamaha R1 and a 2002 Ktm 520 motard.

Need4Speed750, you got mail
                        Bob Brown #284 CSBA

Comment

Welcome to KR
                          Bike is sold

Comment

Greetings and Welcome to KR!!!!
                            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR! And best of all you're practically in my backyard - nice
                              roads out by the Glen!

Comment

Working...
                              X