Drop in and say Whats up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop in and say Whats up!

Whats up fellas- Glad i found this site
    I just started riding this season, my 2002 Katana.. I purchased it w/ 5000 miles, an aditional tire, and exhaust for 3500~ it had been down once, but since then, I've managed to put it down a coulpe times myself!! Only one time i was riding, experinced the bike wobble, not knowing what i was doing I hit the breaks and well.. that was that.. no Bike for a week (clutch cover) and a nastified hand for about 2 weeks.. Since then, I've had two incidences where my bike just FELL over!! wtf.. mb my kickstand has problems or i suck at parking it .. well one time i think someone knocked it over, first time my clutch assembly broke (just the thing to sqeeze to activate it) and now, as of 30 minutes ago, my stator cover got cracked (im very upset) and I am on the search for a new one! If anybody knows where I can get a good deal (I hate paying off my local bike shop because they are kinda jackasses) Im all ears.. Take care everyone,
    Shade-
    [email protected]

Welcome to KatRiders!!!
    If I need a part I useualy send Special K a PM to see if he has what I need and also check the Parts and Gear forum. Alot of members post thier parts there before selling them on ebay.

Happy Riding!!!

Fred

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

If it's just a little cracked . fix it ! Get you some JB Weld , some Brake Kleen (to clean the oil out ) , and patch that sucker up ! I've done it a few times , and if you do it right , it'll be ALMOST as good as new .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred
        send Special K a PM
        Yep. That would be the thing to do. Welcome to KR.

Comment

Welcome to KR.
          Keith Paton
          Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
          13 GSXR750

Comment

Hi Shade, welcome to Katriders!!!
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

welcome to KR!
              West of Germany
              greetz Carsten

Comment

Welcome, please be careful!!!!!
                2000 Kat 600
                "Fast Blue"
                Pic in Profile

Comment

PARK IT IN GEAR

Comment

Welcome Shade, post some pictures of your kat on your profile.
                    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Greetings and welcome
                      Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

welcome to the board, special K works soley on Kats so if he doesnt have it he can get it!

Comment

Working...
                        X