X

hey all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey all

yeha im new here but already made some posts. my name is alan and i own a 05 kat 600 which i love. its my first bike and on 2 wheels, no dirt bikes im from ilion new york. its about 1.5 hrs away from albany or syracuse. glad to be here hopin i can learn some stuff. and i have currently downed the bike with only 334 miles on it which is a big bummer but in the process of fixin it. i cant wait. all i have to do after i fix it is wait for the a.c. seperation in my right shoulder to heal from the accident. and i cant wait to ride again. i hate seein people ridin knowin that i cant. but what are ya gonna do. nice meetin a yall

Welcome!

Take yer time fixing your baby and get her done up right the first time!

Take a riding course if you have not already, its like night and day regarding riding skill before and after...

Ride safe too!

-Grimmy
    Race Superseries Novice Open, Amateur Superbike #224 Suzuki GSXR-1000

Comment

Sorry to hear about you and the bike taking a spill Alan. You should take the MSF course.
      Find a Course Near You: All training providers manage their own schedules and enrollments. To reschedule a class contact your class provider. Earn a Motorcycle License What’s your motorcycle skill level?  New Motorcycle Rider Experienced Motorcycle Rider 3-Wheel Rider LICENSE QUALIFICATION COURSE Online Learning Basic eCourse Street Strategies Human Factors Basic RiderCourse ePackage1 Basic RiderCourse2 […]

Comment

yeah i found a saftey course that im gonna take up here in new york and couple of my buddies took it and said that it was a great help

Comment

Sorry to hear you went down..glad you're ok though! I took a little spill on mine a week ago and I just got it back. It does hurt to see everybody else riding when you can't!

Welcome to the forums and stay safe!
          Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

spyder take some pictures of it and post them to see the damage.
            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!!
              Hope you get back on two wheels soon!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to KR. Don't forget, we love pictures

Comment

Welcome to KR. Heal quick and get that bike back together soon.
                  Keith Paton
                  Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
                  13 GSXR750

Comment

Welcome to Katriders and thanks for introducing yourself!!
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

yeah i have some pics on my camera ill grab the cable for it and try to upload them for you guys to see

Comment

welcome....as for laying it down, now you know what not to do. learn from it or it gets worse.

bob

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

welcome to KR!
                          West of Germany
                          greetz Carsten

Comment

ohh yeah it was a lesson learned...make sure your down enough in the turn otherwise your gonna come back up. but i got pics up posted in the loung so you all can see what the bike looks like and what i did to it

Comment

sorry the pics are in the talk section not the lounge area woops

Comment

Working...
                              X