X

oh yeah!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh yeah!!!!!!!!

first and foremost let me say that i am very impressed with the people on this forum. you guys and girls are awesome from some of th post i have read.

ok i just got a 90 Katana for a 100bucks. i have a cbr f2 and i love it but, the Katana was calling to me for some reason. well anyway the bike needs carbs, air box, ignition switch,some plastic (not all ), new front tire and some other little stuff. i plan to keep it the color it was lower it and extend the swingarm with a lot of polished things on it. i want people to look at this bike and have a different outlook for the Katanas than they do now with there negativity. with everything i plan to do with it i would like to be done for the next riding season. i know that is a long time but, i want it to be "CLEAN". i took some pics of it today check them out. i am in colorado springs so during the winter time i will be able to get alot done. I just started riding about october and my wife in april so i will be doing that for the summer until winter when the "KATACLYSM" comes out next year. that is what i am calling the bike . check out the pics and give your opinion i do not care if they are negative or not just adding your 2cents. it is all appreciated.
    Attached Files
    my katana is like a model everybody wants to ride her but i'm the only one making her scream!!!!

Welcome to KatRiders!!
    For a 100 bucks your off to a great start!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

welcome!
      good luck!
      West of Germany
      greetz Carsten

Comment

Welcome to KR. Yeah this is a great bunch of friends around here.
        Keith Paton
        Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
        13 GSXR750

Comment

WHAT DO YO UWANT FOR THAT SEAT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
            WHAT DO YO UWANT FOR THAT SEAT!!!!
            what do you have for my bike that might come in handy?
            my katana is like a model everybody wants to ride her but i'm the only one making her scream!!!!

Comment

a cusom seat, rear wheel.(gold) air box k&n filter

Comment

air box and k&n pods might work!

Comment

Welcome!!! wow those fork tubes are way up there
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                    I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Welcome. That is a great deal!
                      Sounds like you will be spending a lot of time on e-bay.
                      92 Katana 600 Project bike
                      Some assembly required is my middle name!!!

Comment

i already spend alot of time on ebay but what the hell right? i think somebody lowered the front of the bike like that maybe that is why the fork tubes look like that.but all in all i can not wait to get the ball rolling on this project.

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                          Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Welcome to Katriders and good luck on your project, sweet deal!!!
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

100 bux? niiice. good luck on your project, i know you'll have fun. its always good to know that there are other people out there giving the kat a chance. nice f2 btw and welcome to KR!
                              Hello World.

Comment

Working...
                              X