X

Hello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello all, finally signed up, been browsing the site for about the past week, a lot of good info. Name is Steve, reside in Raleigh, NC, I have a 2004 Katana 600, blue/white. Picked it up new in March of 04; first bike. Have put approx. 15,500 miles on it so far, been to the dragon once, a few beach trips, a few mountain trips and of course several commuting trips. Haven't laid it down yet. As for mods; carbon fiber slip-on, dark smoke windscreen, HH front brake pads, dark smoke front turn signals, fender eliminator, clear brake light cover w/ led's, ss brake lines front & rear.

Welcome to Kr. Had the bike for just over a year and already 15,000 plus miles. Way to go. This is the best site for more mods and help on ones that didn't go so well.
    Keith Paton
    Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
    13 GSXR750

Comment

Hey SD, welcome to KR! You pretty much know what you're doing in mods, so I'll just say

BTW, I've sky dived once....how long does it take/what kinda training does it take to go solo?

8)

Comment

how long does it take/what kinda training does it take to go solo?
        It varies, but you should be through with the training after approx. 10 jumps. As for how long, assuming the weather is ok, you could complete the training in a few days easy. Note, most people spread the training out longer to help absorb the cost, which also varies.
        As for the pics, hope to get some in my profile soon.

Comment

My wife has been trying to get me to go skydiving for years now..

Welcome to KR!

Comment

welcome to KR!
            West of Germany
            greetz Carsten

Comment

Welcome to KR bro! Great mods, keep it up. You definitely can't go wrong with SS lines and HH pads living so close to the dragon.
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

skydiving rocks!

oh, and welcome.
                  Thanks to KR, everytime I look at my bike, my wallet screams "NOOOOOOOoooooo"

Comment

Welcome to Katriders!!! I have a cousin in Durham.
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

badbilly wants to take me sky-diving...if I do well on my first jump, she will let me use a parachute for the next one.

Comment

Thanks to KR, everytime I look at my bike, my wallet screams "NOOOOOOOoooooo"

Comment

Greetings and welcome
                          Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                            Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Welcome! I miss skydiving. Got certified in Deland, FL but ran out of cash quick! Spent too much time and money at at the drop zone as well as Skyventure in Orlando. Good to have you here, and blue skies!

Comment

Working...
                              X