X

Hello...Is anybody home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Range
    hey Eric...how are you doing?...long time! Welcome....are you riding anything?
    Nope

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Kat
      Nope
      don't feel bad...neither is Junior and I...different reasons though!

Comment

Nice to here from you Fat Kat.

Comment

Welome to KR Fat Kat
          Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Hey FatKat!!

Welcome aboard! 8)

Comment

Nope
              ya know.....just about every time I talk to Keith he mentions a remedy to this problem.............

......in time, in time......Your kids got purty smiles though right?
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                Nope
                ya know.....just about every time I talk to Keith he mentions a remedy to this problem.............

......in time, in time......Your kids got purty smiles though right?
                Yes, the whole family is in much better dental health.

Unfortunately, a surprise root canal during the treatments, and another $2500 in other unexpected bills wiped out every penny I had. I had invested some in the stock market, and I was actually making money, but I had to sell out to cover those unexpected expenses.

I will have another motorcycle, but I think I am now looking at years instead of months.

Oh well, good things come to those that wait. And my family comes first.

Comment

Good to see you Eric. Nah you will have another bike before you know it. I thought the same thing a while back. When I get rid of my CBR it did take me 5 yrs to get another bike but I was concentrating on College and taking flying lessons. So I went from one extreme to another. Hopefully you can come across a good deal like I did on my kat.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                  X