X

Need Help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

Hello Kat riders!! I need help. I want to do some mod's to my 2002 Katana. Does anyone have any suggestions on which pipe I should buy? Also, I would like to know about jetting. Can anyone give me an idea of how much power I'm going to pick up with a pipe and a jet kit.
    thanks
    Colvin

50 hp

Comment

Seriously!??! What type of pipe and jet kit did you install to get such great numbers?

Comment

only a Hindle will do that...

Comment

<cough>bullshiat<cough>
          PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
          The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

dont forget high performance blinker fluid, the reduction in friction will in turn save you power evertime you use hte blinkers so you get a hotter spark and more power to your coils and plugs walmart has it

Comment

Paint it yellow - EVERYONE says YELLOW is FASTER!
              ~ Lisa
              2005 CBR 600RR (nicely modified)
              2005 CBR 600RR Track Toy "Frank"

My motorcycle, my dogs (Piper & Capone - the Pet Bulls) and a cold beer ... what more could a girl ask for???

www.austinsbr.com and www.txsbr.com

Comment

HINDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yellow is faster
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Blonde
                  Paint it yellow - EVERYONE says YELLOW is FASTER!
                  Thats right!!!

Comment

hindles gay, but yellow is faster

Comment

Blue! *ducks and runs*
                      Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

You folks must be color blind...

Yellow isn't faster. My Red Kat just LOOKS to be yellow due to atmospheric heat build up from the high speeds. I guess my first mod should be the installation of heat tiles from the Space Shuttle.

It's comments like that that get me banned from drinking caffeine.

Seriously Colvin, there are a number of good threads on this subject... Do a search and you can find all the info you need. Our fine Canadian friends seem to be fond of the Hindle. I'm from Texas, so I'll probably buy a D&D someday. Yoshimura is a popular brand here as well. I don't think you'll go wrong with a product of any of those three. The CyberPoet has excellent information on the different jet kits out there. I don't have a link, but hopefully he'll read this thread and supply a link.

Oh yeah, take Range's comment with a grain of salt. He was exposed to large amounts of gas fumes from a Ford F150 lately, and may be a little light headed.... (just kidding Range! )

and finally, WELCOME!
                        2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

Working...
                        X