No announcement yet.
X

Newbie, but have to sell already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys, I just got back from Aruba, It was great!

Anyways, I doubt i'd ever get her to take a safty class with me......

I tried to bribe her, but it has not helped.

She just thinks I am going to die on it I guess.

I have sat down and talked with her, but it has not helped one bit. It never ends up in my favor.

It was my money that bought it, I wrote a check for it out of my money market account.

I don't know what to do, I really want to keep this damn thing! But I don't think its ever going to be okay with her.

She thinks I went behind her back and bought it. I asked and asked her if it was okay, and I just kept getting NO! So I said well I really don't want to buy it behind your back, but it looks like you are going to make me. So whos fault is it? I gave her a chance to say yes!
    I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Comment

BTW this is my Banshee...

Comment

Originally posted by tungsten
        Well guys, I just got back from Aruba, It was great!

Anyways, I doubt i'd ever get her to take a safty class with me......

I tried to bribe her, but it has not helped.

She just thinks I am going to die on it I guess.

I have sat down and talked with her, but it has not helped one bit. It never ends up in my favor.

It was my money that bought it, I wrote a check for it out of my money market account.

I don't know what to do, I really want to keep this damn thing! But I don't think its ever going to be okay with her.

She thinks I went behind her back and bought it. I asked and asked her if it was okay, and I just kept getting NO! So I said well I really don't want to buy it behind your back, but it looks like you are going to make me. So whos fault is it? I gave her a chance to say yes!
        Ask for forgiveness rather then permission.

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

I did that aswell. I think i'll be selling it.

Comment

I did that aswell. I think i'll be selling it.
            Sorry to hear that, but here is my .02
            - As for being dangerous and you getting yourself killed, sure that could happen but it could just as well happen on your way to work in your cage.
            I could go on about the ole "your going to kill yourself argument" but i won't. Bottom line is, you are risking your life everyday when you are on the road, be it in a cage or on a bike.

With that said, you know your situation best and no one should knock you for it.

Comment

Working...
            X