X

Not so new, but to you I am.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so new, but to you I am.

I've been lurking the board for a while, so I thought I'd finally introduce myself. I'm Jon and I live in VA. I have a 95 Kat 600 that used to look like this:

But now looks like this:

and yes, the right side bar end fell off because I didnt tighten it enough.
    Well, that's basically it for now. Greetings to everyone and I hope to get to know you all better soon.

Wow, your name totally looked familiar, and now I remember that bike! Love the flat black.

Comment

You sent me the air filter a while back Thanks again. Actually, the flat black is new. There is another member with a flat black one that won the Kat of the month...but his looks a lot better. I like flat black because its cheap, dark, and sleek.

Comment

Originally posted by kaibigan
        You sent me the air filter a while back Thanks again. Actually, the flat black is new. There is another member with a flat black one that won the Kat of the month...but his looks a lot better. I like flat black because its cheap, dark, and sleek.
        That's IT!!!! The Air Filter! I hope that's what you were looking for and hope it worked for you.

(And whatever happened to addressing me as "air filter king" )

just jokin, for the love of all that is holy, don't call me that, it might catch on

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
          "air filter king"
          To the all mighty "Air Filter King"

Oh btw, glad you came out of hiding, welcome to KR.
          Keith Paton
          Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
          13 GSXR750

Comment

Keith!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

welcome to KR!
                West of Germany
                greetz Carsten

Comment

welcome to KR

What did you use for the paint? My ninja is in black primer right now but this winter I will be painting it with John Deer Blitz black. It is only $22 for a gallon and it is suposed to be tougher than the standard black with a flatener.
                  PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                  The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Pare, ano na balita? buhay ka pa pala!

in ENGLISH:
                    Buddy,whats new? glad to see your still alive!
                    PAUL
                    93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                      Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Welcome to KR. Enjoy!

Comment

Greetings and welcome
                          Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Hello
                            'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
                              What did you use for the paint? My ninja is in black primer right now but this winter I will be painting it with John Deer Blitz black. It is only $22 for a gallon and it is suposed to be tougher than the standard black with a flatener.
                              Since I'm a poor college student, I used rattle can flat black that I got at autozone for about $1 a can. Its great because this paint job was about $5 and keep an extra can for scratches and whatnot. What sucks though is that if I spill while filling up on gas, the paint washes away a bit, so I otta rush home to cover the ghey purpleness.

Comment

Working...
                              X