www.katanaforum.com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.katanaforum.com

Hi guys,

I can't believe it. I misses katanaplanet.com soo much I ended up building a new forum to make it live again : www.katanaforum.com And I just found out 10 minutes ago that everybody moved over here and I didn't even knew about it ( ( this site only appears on google as the 20 th position or so ). The good part is that the forum I made is like 8$ a month unlimited traffic and space... I remember Katman having money problems so you might want to check 818hosting.com

I am both happy that the forum is back working but in the same time a little said I mounted the other forum for nothing

I think I am mostly happy so that is good.

I will keep posting than,

George
    WittyMonkey
    ----------------------------------
    www.bostontechnologies.com

everythin is back here

This is really cool. The same greate guys , same ambiance. I really missed this forum !!!

George
    WittyMonkey
    ----------------------------------
    www.bostontechnologies.com

Comment

Jim and Keith did a great job. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders wittymonkey.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Now thats some dedication witty!!! Checked out your site, good set up and you put a lot of work into it.
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Ya know, I thought about doing the same thing, only I host my own sites out of my house. Stability wouldn't be impressive, but it works for the sites I run.

Anyway, shortly before I registered a domain and set up the site, I found this one. Same great people here as were on KP - it's like nothing ever changed.

Welcome!
            Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

since I'm the third member signed up on your forum...can I be a mod?

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
                since I'm the third member signed up on your forum...can I be a mod?
                Me too?
                PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

welcome aboard.. KR is glad to have you !

Comment

I hate this site...I am coming over to your forum.......as long as there is no SweetLou and UFO8mycow

Comment

What! Range is going over there? I guess I'll stay here...

Comment

George! You better come back and settle out who's gonna be moderators!!

PS, we really don't mean any harm or trouble for you George, we're just having fun...and I sincerely want to make your forum into something. You could have it maybe as an "off topic" of somesorts. Don't take our joining as an "invasion" as some have said. And of course feel free to delete it all if you want to start over. And it was all Corey's idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                          I hate this site...I am coming over to your forum.......as long as there is no SweetLou and UFO8mycow
                          Sorry Range, we already invaded.

And no Candians allowed.. Unless you are hot!
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                            You definitely don't want to go over there Range, they're out of control.

Welcome witty.

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
                              they're out of control.

Welcome again Witty. Obviously you are very loyal to the Katana and biker community in your efforts to preserve the katanaplanet aftermath. Thanks buddy and happy posting!

Comment

Working...
                              X