Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Jeff to KR. You will have plenty of great miles on that Kat.
    Keith Paton
    Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
    13 GSXR750

Comment

Originally posted by naskie18
      I'm in Commerce Township. Not too far from Clarkston...
      I was out there last night at the Elephant Bar. Now I have a headache and a temporary tatoo on my arm

Nick[/quote]

...stung by elephants???
      Greetings from north of Germany
      wosaka

Jesus says: Life is a cross.....
      Odin says: Life is a hammer....

Better Odin than Jesus!!

Comment

Originally posted by wosaka
        I was out there last night at the Elephant Bar. Now I have a headache and a temporary tatoo on my arm

Nick
        ...stung by elephants???
        Thankfully, no. Was out there for a promotion party for a new line from the makers of Captian Morgan, the new stuff is called Tattoo, so they had spray on tattoos there, and for some insane reason, after a few beverages, I thought getting one was a good idea

Hey Jeff, you said it was your first sport bike, what did you ride before the Kat?

Nick
        Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Originally posted by wosaka

Nick
          ...stung by elephants???
          Thankfully, no. Was out there for a promotion party for a new line from the makers of Captian Morgan, the new stuff is called Tattoo, so they had spray on tattoos there, and for some insane reason, after a few beverages, I thought getting one was a good idea

Hey Jeff, you said it was your first sport bike, what did you ride before the Kat?

Nick
          I have a 1983 550 Nighthawk and a 1986 700 Nighthawk. I'm keeping the 550 and getting rid of the 700. I also have a basket case 1974 Norton Commando. One of these days I'll get to work on that one. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Jeff
          Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by jeffs
            I have a 1983 550 Nighthawk and a 1986 700 Nighthawk. I'm keeping the 550 and getting rid of the 700. I also have a basket case 1974 Norton Commando.
            Very cool, got any pics of them?

One of my roommates up at school has an '85 Nighthawk 650, he just bought it at the end of last summer

Nick
            Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

I have a 1983 550 Nighthawk and a 1986 700 Nighthawk. I'm keeping the 550 and getting rid of the 700. I also have a basket case 1974 Norton Commando.
              Very cool, got any pics of them?

One of my roommates up at school has an '85 Nighthawk 650, he just bought it at the end of last summer

Nick
              I'll have to get out the camera and take a couple of pictures. The Nighthawks are nice bikes, but this Katana is going to be a ton of fun.
              Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                Welcome to the forum & congrats on the purchase!!

Where in MI are you?
                I'm in Commerce Township. Not too far from Clarkston...
                I once took the last train Clarkston....nobody was there to meet me at the station.
                Uhhhhhhh.....I think you meant CLARKSVILLE, as in "take the last train to Clarksville and I'll meet you at the station....."
                (drunk Canadians....... )
                I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                X