X

Mid-Mo 1100 Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Mo 1100 Kat

Hi, my name is Robert. I live in Columbia, MO. I have owned 7 motorcycles, been riding since 1984(missed a couple of years). Been in three accidents that required a hospital visit, one of those being a two week stay.

I like to ride alone.
    I have riden with others but never enjoyed it, felt crowded.
    Depending on my mood when I ride I might ride fast or I might just go for a nice even paced ride through the country side, I tend to stay away from town.

I believe in wearing a helmet even if riding in a no helmet required state. In one of the wrecks I was in if I hadn't been wearing a full face helmet I wouldn't of had a face.

I do exceed the speed limit but only in areas that I have enough room to slow down & there are is little chance of collisions with the exception of animals or death wobbles.
    I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Hiya brutha!
    Welcome!

Comment

Welcome. Any pictures?
      Bike is sold

Comment

sounds like a beautiful bike...pictures please...and welcome

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Re: Mid-Mo 1100 Kat

Originally posted by GSX1100FL
            I have replaced the oem mirrors with EMGO 2003 GSXR1000 mirrors.
            We need pics, for those of us with 1100's and no mirrors. I'd like to see how the fit looks.
            Life's tough.....even tougher when you're stupid.

Comment

Welcome to KR! Nice to see some Old school Kat's here! C-Ya around.
              1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
              2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
              Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Hey man, gotta love those 1100's. Really nice lookin' Kats thats for sure. However, "where's the pics??????"
                sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                MSF Rider Coach 27028
                MoPowerSports.com
                Torco
                SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Since I have been working on my Kat I have not had time to search the net for a place to put up pics of my Kat.

Right now I'm trying to find a way to get the vacuum screws out so I can sync the carbs, the bike shop that worked on my Kat last has either one, put them in with super glue or two, welded the things in place. I got one of them out, another won't budge & the other two have the slots striped out

As for my mirrors I placed them below the original mounting areas, gives incredible viewing.
                  I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Working...
                  X