X

Just like to announce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just like to announce

I have arrived, after much searching I have found this place. LIke I said earlier, congrats to whoever started this.

What I have been doing, I learned to wheelie and its a F-n blast. It came at a price, 150$ to replace the cell phone that fell out of my pocket.

Otherwise, I am selling the bike, it is in the Trader.ca and I am only asking $7000CN. check it out.

thats it............
    Here I sit in stinky vapour, waiting for some toilet paper. How much longer must I linger, before I start using my finger.

Chubby is here...or is it sloth?

Hey Csaba...glad your here, how was the cruise?

Comment

what's up and welcome
      rock
      always working on mods

Comment

Hey Csaba glad you made it, I guess Nick and thought you knew about this already
        Have anyone interested in your bike yet?
        Welcome to KR!!!
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Re: Just like to anounce

Originally posted by 03Katanuck
          What I have been doing, I learned to wheelie and its a F-n blast.
          Otherwise, I am selling the bike, it is in the Trader.ca and I am only asking $7000CN. check it out.
          Just what I need, I bike that's been abused... Actually, you should be able to sell it quite easily at that price. What are you planning on replacing it with?

Comment

Csaba! didn't you get the memo?

Welcome 8)
            Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

Welxome to KR

Comment

The bike has not been abused, I treat that bike like I treated me ex.
                I have had people show interest but most of them are from Toronto way and want me to drive it out there just so they can see.

Range- the cruise went good, it was something different, picked up lots of chicks, have you seent he pics? just ask sambuca. (that guy is great)(funny)

As for the memo, WHAT MEMO??? I guess you people thought that you could escape my stupidity, well, you guessed wrong.
                Here I sit in stinky vapour, waiting for some toilet paper. How much longer must I linger, before I start using my finger.

Comment

ohh, and my next bike is going to be a GSXR 750, possibly 1990-2003model. yellow,black.

Comment

dude, you just learned to wheelie on it and you dont concider that abused?

Comment

yup i agree..u abused it by wheeleing on it.. welcome
                      Riding through the ghetto one street at a time.

Comment

Welcome
                        Bike is sold

Comment

Hey Csaba!

Saw your bike in the Trader a couple weeks ago. Any luck yet?

Glad to see you around! 8)

Comment

Working...
                          X