X

OzKat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fulcrum
    Hmmm... you bought a black Kat on the other side of town a couple of weeks ago... my guess is from Team Moto Suzuki (formerly Powercycle Suzuki) in Virginia. Did I guess right? .
    Well spotted fulcrum. That's the bike.
    I take it you saw it there....... don't suppose you knew the previous owner?
    (I guess that's a long shot but hey, they aren't all THAT common 'round these parts)
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Comment

We love pics in .. in fact if u dont post pics on KR, u could be flogged

Comment

Wellcome to KR, nice ride.

Tokalosh

Comment

Originally posted by Redshift
          Well spotted fulcrum. That's the bike.
          I work around the corner from them, and there were 2 parked out the front for about a week. Then they were both gone. Was about the time you said, so I made a guess
          fulcrum (aka David)
          Blue 2004 GSX750F
          Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
          If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

Small world!! well... small city maybe!
            until a few months ago i worked only 2 doors down from that shop...!
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
            -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Redshift
              Sweet idea crazymofo! I'll hold you to that when you're back on the road...
              Where on the coast are you?
              From your profile your bike sounds like quite a piece of work, got any pics?
              Project Widowmaker sounds intruiging too.....
              the day i installed the turbo was the day i crashed the bike lol ("surprise surprise!")

i had a car cut me off as i was tuning the thing on the fly... next thing i know im on my back, bloody and the bike written off.

the bikes currently in a bazillion pieces to accomodate the rebuild, the gsxr front, the efi and the re-jigged turbo set up im currenty doing. it wont be ready for at least 6 months so no complete bike pics till then im afraid.. in the meanwhile i'll be updating my build thread elsewhere on these boards.

cheers.joe.

Comment

Wow... glad you're ok though.
                Sounds like a hell of a project. I'll chase down your build thread & check it out.
                -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X