X

New guy in Kansas City KS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy in Kansas City KS

I will be buying a 1998 GSX600F Katana very soon. I am just awaiting the loan to process. It is blue with a couple mods....but has some road ras due the previous owner. It has a Yoshi pipe new Michelin Battlaxe tires, pads and such.

So I will fill you in when I get it.

Thanks Hope to learn lots more bout my bike.
    My sig is boring.

Welcome to Katriders Knightrider, cool name!!

You'll learn loads about your bike here!!
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome!

Road Rash can be fixed pretty easy as long as it is not cracked all the way through.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Yep, if you wanna learn about the gap, this is the place. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Bro!!
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

welcome to KR! 8)
            West of Germany
            greetz Carsten

Comment

You want to learn about your bike, Welcome to the right place.
              D&K

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

congrats and welcome, you came to the right place
                  Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Lots of info here. Great people. Welcome to KR!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys n gals. Can't wait to get on that bike. I feel it will be a great buy. I had a 1989 Kawasaki Ninja 600R.....good learner bike, but wanted something better looking and a little updated. I like how the Katana's look like baby busa's.

Hopefully I can provide info too...I am a car nut, and now bikes have my attention....so we'll see whats next.

Anyone know of any good online loan places? Just need $2500. I'm worried my bank will be pricks and say no.

My credit isn't bad, but its not outstanding. Probably around 575-600pts.

Thanks again
                      My sig is boring.

Comment

Have you tried a credit union?
                        You might even be better off with a newer bike. It is usually easier to get money on a later model because the banks do not view it as as big of a risk as an older model. Your payment will not be much higher.......I don't know your entire situation, but also a lower payment may be in order with a newer ride too because you can get a longer term, also a lower rate...good luck though...

Comment

Well I still haven't heard through my bank yet. If I don't get financed through them....I'll check a credit union. Just like a car though....my insurance will be sky high with full coverage on a new bike...that was my only worry going new. Plus, I know the condition of the Kat I want to buy, vs buying used from someone else.

Sigh. I want the darn Kat so bad. I can taste it. (really I can, I licked it to prove I wanted it) j/k....okay maybe not
                          My sig is boring.

Comment

Welcome to KR!!!
                            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X