No announcement yet.
X

Geez, what a bunch of SQUIDS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess that would make you a squid, also...

Hola mi amigo!

Comment

Hey Steve, welcome! For some reason, I heard you were in the hospital (back-in-tha-day when KP wasn't away). If that was true, I hope you're OK...if not.....dang, this is pretty strong stuff I got her...

Comment

Welcome to Kr

Comment

Howdy Steve!
          I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Thanks again for the warm welcome, folks...

I was in the hostpital for a few days. I had to have a minor surgery. Nothing major. I'm fine... Thanks for the concern though!

Honestly, I didn't register here before last night because I know I upset several people with the policy I put into effect on my site. No hard feelings from anyone, I hope... I really, REALLY am happy that I get to converse with so many of my old Internet buddies again now!

I'm glad to be here!!!
            -Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stevnmd
              Honestly, I didn't register here before last night because I know I upset several people with the policy I put into effect on my site. No hard feelings from anyone, I hope... I really, REALLY am happy that I get to converse with so many of my old Internet buddies again now!

I'm glad to be here!!!
              Steve, without opening the whole can of worms. Nothing that has happened over the past couple of months is anything that anyone wanted. I think we all have learned some things from it if nothing else. You did what you needed to do to protect the varied interest of your site, I respect that. I would do the same thing if in the same situation.
              I say that we all just leave that horse dead and quit beating it (sorry for the analogy Babs). We are glad you are here, the past is the past and that is where it should stay.
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome and greetings
                Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Glad you made it over Steve. How is Guiness doing? Has he eaten the house yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BobKat
                    Glad you made it over Steve. How is Guiness doing? Has he eaten the house yet?
                    No, but he sure is BIG! Still has a lot of growing yet to do, too...
                    -Steve

Comment

hello Steve....I not only consider yo an internet buddy...but a riding partner....after all...we did ride the dragon all the way to Knoxville together!

Hope everything is good on your end...my end...could be better, but I digress!

Comment

Working...
                      X