X

New from Lancaster, Pa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Lancaster, Pa

Whats up im from Lancaster pa unfortnely (sp),I just turned 18 and was hoping to get a Katana 600 by the summer but due to some upcoming events...it may not some up too soon, I have get a apartment, and car and insurance and another job....I work at a local ups

My presents to myself was to sign up for the MSF class in June and gettin the bike. Ive never ridden a bike before but I have wanted one for the longest....I frequent an forum called sportbikeworld, but I think I like this one alot better....For the fact that its speficially for Kats......

Thanks for letting take up your time with this long post...and hope to get know some folks and have some fun oh yea my name is Alex

Welcome to Katriders Dj. Sounds like you are going about things the right way. The course is invaluable and will teach you almost everything. And the Kat is a great starter bike. Hope to see you a round here!
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome Alex. I have relatives in Lancaster. Very nice up there. Never knew corn could grow that big until we walked over to an Amish farm. You could get lost in there. Modern farmers can grow more crops but they are nothing compared the Amish.
      Kinda creepy at night though. It was like "Children Of The Corn.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders Alex.
        I hope you are enjoying the forums, This site si defanatly alot more homey and personal than SpotbikeWorld. We have the greatest group of members anywere!!!
        Keep an eye on the bikes for sale forum and you might find a fixer-uper that would be in your price range. We also have quite a few members from PA.
        Enjoy the forums!!!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes....a fixer upper would be nice that way i can learn my way around the bike...im a girl that likes to get my hands dirty and like to fix what ever i can to save some money

Comment

Well you could PM Special K to see if he has a fixer-uper for sale?

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

my favorite guitarists name is Alex too.

Comment

Welcome Alex!!! you will like KR, it is alot of fun with great people. You also can learn alot here too.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

what up buddy, im from indiana pa, and couple of us are around you ...kinda, ah dj howie is from bedford so there are people around ya ..and welcome

Comment

Welcome to KR!!!
                    Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Hey Alex !!! Welcome to KR ! York, PA here... Once you get a bike and are ready to go,we'll have to hook up for a ride.

Comment

welcome!
                        West of Germany
                        greetz Carsten

Comment

what part of lancaster are you in?

Comment

Welcome! Lots of info here for the newbie riders!
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                            X