X

new to KR with sprocket question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to KR with sprocket question

I am new to kr and just bought a front sprocket.(sprocket center)It is a 14 tooth sprocket. My problem is the description says
    afam 530 c/s honda 750/800/900/1000
    Is this ok? Thanks for all the great info on the site it has been a big help.

Oh yeah and how do you do a wheelie? Just kidding thanks again

This is my bike
    Attached Files

Welcome to KR. sorry can't help you with the sprocket question but i'm sure someone here will chime in soon and get the answer your looking for.
    -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

welocme to KR! I'll check on the sprocket for you give me a minute.

Comment

Welcome to KR!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to KR!!! and yet another fast blue Kat!!! If we can't take over the Canadian's we can over whelm them in fast blue!

Arsenic has the answer for you on the sprocket, I would say no it won't work because of part # but that isn't always the truth
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Yeah it's another blue one , but it's a slower 98+ blue one ! Why does your sprocket have that stuff on it ? Did the place you got it from maybe mess up and give you the wrong one ? I'd call em and demand answers !
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KR...a 14 tooth sprocket will work but that sounds like the wrong sprocket for a Katana..I would call the dealer you got it from and just ask them to double check it again to make sure!!
                Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X