I don't belong here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackal:
    Making 10 quote posts when he's probably supposed to be EARNING my money
    Nope, no internet connection at work sadly. I work in a 'secure' facility, buried deep beneath the surface. Super secret stuff, all very hush hush. Lab monkeys, needles, specially trained beaver commandos. I'm not really at liberty to discuss it, I'm sure you understand.
    tifosi:
    emmmmm...Jackal...earning orrrrrr......TAKING? We know he is a government worker, but at what level?????
    Taking. That's such a brutish word. I prefer the using the term 'involuntary loan'. The loan will of course be repaid... over time,... time measured on the geological scale of course.
    Range:
    OMG iB...your killing me...this must be the funniest intro's I have ever been witness too.
    Glad you're enjoying it muchacho.
    Junior:
    Don't tell them about the birch bark canoes.... you're giving away too many details about our Navy!!
    Geez, no reason to get all worked up. It's not like I told them about our squirrel powered submarines.
    toobalicious:
    kats are faster, though...
    Only until we start going down hill... then the Gods favour us with the mighty boon of momentum!
    When in danger, or in doubt;
    Run in circles, scream and shout.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
      Accidental:
      (What does iB stand for?)
      Guess.

uumm, Im Bored ?
      Instant Beaver?
      Itchy Bowels?
      Heck, I don't know.

Comment

irritable bowel

I'm still waiting to find out how Junior got his name....even his kids and parents don't know!

Comment

Accidental:
          (What does iB stand for?)
          Ivana Beer?

Imoutta Beer?

Ineeda Beer?

Igotno Beer?

Idrankallmy Beer?

Idrankallyour Beer?

Im Buzzin?

Comment

Working...