X

Another Florida Rider!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Florida Rider!

Hi all! Just want to introduce myself. My name is Dru and I live in Palm Bay, FL. I've been riding since 1985 and currently ride a '94 Kat 750, which is probably the favorite bike I've owned. Between my hubby ('98 Bandit 1200S) and our 3 kids (aged 15, 12 and 5) there are currently 7 bikes in our garage. Of course, some are for dirt. I had the opportunity to take our daughter on a 1700 mile trip last summer which included Deal's Gap. I was on an 82 Maxim (Yamaha) at the time and can't wait to head back with the Kat! If you're in the east Central FL area, give me a holler. I'm always looking for other Kat riders.

Glad to have finally found this site.

Dru.

Welcome to KatRiders!!
    Hope you enjoy the forums, And find all the info you need.
    There are alot of great, and helpfull people hear at KR!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

the Gap...well...let me tell you about a thing we like to call the Katriders Rally...just so happens to be at Deals Gap...bring the whole family!

Comment

Welcome Drubaby, sit back and enjoy the ride....

Comment

Don't forget to post pics. We love to see what other people's Kats look like!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

welcome, you'll have company, there are a lot of Florida riders here. You already have respect for hitting the Gap. Glad you found us, we're glad to have you.

Comment

Welcome!

As of I late, I have been crusing on a Maxim as well. I certainly perfer my Kat over it though, and should be back on it within 3 to 4 weeks!
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

welcome to KR!
                nice place to ride a bike!! 8)
                West of Germany
                greetz Carsten

Comment

Glad you are here, Welcome!!
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome to Katriders Dru, love to see new female members here (and so do the boys )
                    Hope you stick around, you'll love it.
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to KR!!
                      Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X