X

New to Katriders.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Katriders.

Hello to all. My name is Dexter and I own a 2001 Katana. Just got it about a year ago and been loving it. Not new to riding but this is my first personal bike. No modifications yet but reading the posts to get good ideals. I enjoy your site and looking forward to chating or riding with some of you one day.
    Know your means and then ride within them.

hey D! welcome to our humble home. what color is your bike and what size? where are you from too?
    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Welcome to KR. There is alot of information here for modding and general wrenching on your bike. Hope you enjoy the place. Once again welcome to KR and enjoy the ride.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Welcome to KR, glad your here. If you stick around long enough, you'll spend all your money on mods before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic13
          Welcome to KR, glad your here. If you stick around long enough, you'll spend all your money on mods before you know it.
          Aint that the truth. When I bought my Kat I thought it looked perfect, Then I found Katriders and saw what can be done with the Kats. The Mods haven't stoped yet.

Welcome to Katriders Lil' D
          Where are you at, There might be a KR member in your area that would like to ride with you.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Hi lil d, welcome to Katriders, be sure to tell us where you are from and post some pics of your beast!
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Dexter...cool name ~ Welcome

Comment

Lil' D Ride

I am orginally from Rocky Mount, N.C. Currently in the U.S. Army and stationed at Fort Bragg, N.C. But Right now I am in Iraq and unable to post pictures of it at this moment. Pictures will be coming soon so check back at a later time. My bike is a 2001 black and gray. Katana 750cc. Thinking about doing modifications to the engine and body when I return home so I'm taking a motorcycle repair tech class now. Any suggestions on replacing the engine or getting it bored out will be greatly welcomed.
                  Know your means and then ride within them.

Comment

Welcome D.

I am in the process of putting a new engine in mine. Bike was a 750, and it now as a 1100 sitting in it

Hit me or Corey up when you are ready to throw it in, and we will tell you how much of a pain it really was!
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Welcome to KR !!! and yeah, u gotta put up pics, its part of the initiation process

Comment

Welcome to the site and be careful over there. When do you get to come back state side?
                        Keith Paton
                        Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
                        13 GSXR750

Comment

Welcome!!
                          "The problem with most motorcycles is the nut that connects the seat to the handlebars."

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic13
                            Yep. Welcome Dexter.

Comment

welcome to KR!!!
                              Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X