Newbie from Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Florida

Whats up everyone?
    I found this site by accident and surprised to see that there are more kat owners then I thought...So I had to join,I live in Venice,Fla..........
    Lets see this is my 2nd Kat..I just purchased a blue/white 05 600 kat on Saturday....My 1st one an 04 Yellow 600 it was T-boned with me on it at 50 mph going through an intersection,sad part about the whole thing is that I only had the bike for 2 days before it was totaled,if some of you guys visit sportbike.net then you might know about the whole story.....I loved the way the Kat handle and rode with awsome comfort even after 6hrs of riding..I just had to get another one and I'm not disappointed not one bit..So thats alittle bit about me.........Just wanted to HI and say you guys have a sweet site just for the bike I ride.........
    Thanks Guys

Welcome to Katriders!! So glad you found us! Hope you enjoy the forums. Sorry to hear about your first Kat. Glad you weren't hurt too bad.
    Happy Riding!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

welcome.
      PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
      The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

sorry bout the accident, but congrats on the new bike. you'll like the blue and white, they out perform the other ones
        if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Thanks alot for the welcome.....

Comment

Awesome, I love the blue and white!!! welcome to KR the home of everything Katana!!!

And Lou
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Someone say Lou?

Welcome. Glad to hear your ok after such a ruff get off.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

welcome to KR! 8)
                West of Germany
                greetz Carsten

Comment

Wow, t-boned, thats no good, dlad your alright and back in the saddle. Welcome to KR, glad you found us.

Comment

Welcome to Katriders!!! What a story, OMG. Glad you got back on the Kat, and most importantly that you are obviously all right!!
                    Hope to see you around here!
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome...the Blue is MUCH better anyway...T-boneheader actually did you a favour!

Comment

Welcome to KR!!
                        Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Thanks again guys,Ya I was in the right lane of a 2 lane road heading north,there was a women in the left lane about 1 car lengths in front of me.A tourist making a left tried to beat us threw the light and missed,he clipped her rearend of her vehicle and kept going and hit me on the left side.I never seen him coming....From what witnesses said I bounced off the front of his truck and flew about 20ft and landed on my back and slid another 50ft on it,up and over a curb to end up on a sidewalk looking at the sky.....Thank god for my helmet and leathers..
                          I ended up with road rash on both knees and very sore shoulder to this day,a month and half later...
                          A nurse in the hospital as I was walking out said to me,that I was the first person she had ever seen walk out on there own 2 feet in all her years working in a trama unit...So watch them intersections.........
                          Thanks again guys............................

Comment

what's the left side look like? did the inurance company take the bike?

www.vwvortex.com
                            I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                            Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

They totaled the bike and towed it away..Every piece of the body was broke or sanded down to the frame....frame and forks were bent and the motor covers on both sides were cracked or crushed into little pieces,the only thing that was in good shape was the rims and tires........

Comment

Working...
                              X