Stuffed chicken wings, please.
    Pork and Chix mince
    Coriander
    Lemon Grass
    Red Thai chili paste
    Seasoning

Some magic wit da boning knife
    ... Order up !!!
    Drive faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...

Comment

Welcome from Arizona!!
      2000 Katana 750
      -VERITAS AEQUITAS-

Comment

welcome, for some reason the words "boning" and "knife" in the same sentence, makes me cringe. childish i know.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

"hello children"

lots of similarities as well....

first of all...CANADIAN!
          also 42 (not old)

I actually OWN an 82 Kat.....(similar to the one in the picture...big BIGGER)

but most importantly....wife actually BOUGHT me a bike (see avitar-not a gix....but hey...beggers can't be choosy)

Two Calgarians from here have immigrated east....if you are as cool as they are, you should do the same....WAY better roads, and our hockey team is better.

Comment

welcome from south of the border
            You're Welcome,
            - The Social Invalid

Comment

Welcome Chef!

Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                  Two Calgarians from here have immigrated east....if you are as cool as they are, you should do the same....WAY better roads, and our hockey team is better.
                  No way !!!
                  I am tired of Canadian winters and have endured enough snow/cold for 5 lifetimes. Essentially, I am tired of being cool !!
                  When I move, it will be an inter-company transfer to Surfer's Paradise, Australia where I will start being concerned with skin cancer and Jellyfish attacks.

P.S.
                  I'll sell you the Calgary Shames for $1.00

Comment

Glad to have you!!! now make me a sandwich hold the mayo!!!

just a Q... have you noticed that men are now the cooks in the households now-a-days or what... i'm 24 and every chickk i meet my age has this stupid look on thier face everytime cooking comes into question... like your asking them quantom phyisics or some $hit... it's called a STOVE!!!!... (CAN YOU TELL IT'S A SORE SUBJECT FOR ME?)
                    If your paddleing up steam and a wheel falls of.....
                    How many pancakes fit in a dog house??......

None stupid!...... Ice cream doesn’t have bones!

Comment

Remember: Jellyfish can only attack if you go in the water. I've yet to hear of a jellyfish mugging anybody in a movietheater.
                      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to katriders!
                        Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
                        Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pimp-kat
                          just a Q... have you noticed that men are now the cooks in the households now-a-days or what... i'm 24 and every chickk i meet my age has this stupid look on thier face everytime cooking comes into question... like your asking them quantom phyisics or some $hit... it's called a STOVE!!!!... (CAN YOU TELL IT'S A SORE SUBJECT FOR ME?)
                          In a professional environment, men have traditionally been responsible for cooking in kitchens for hundreds of years. Back in the late 1790's and early 1800's, Marie-Antoine Careme (male, BTW) started to formalize cooking techniques and styles.
                          Prior to his intervention in the culinary world, there was a massive disarray of culinary information as we know it today.

Careme paved the way for Auguste Escoffier. Escoffier utilized Careme's studies and refined the culinary industry to what is still utilized today. Escoffier organised individual kitchen tasks and functions to the point that the kitchen brigade was born (based on a military brigade system).
                          During Careme's and Escoffier's time, it was MEN who were allowed to perform the most important tasks in the kitchen.

...Enough of the history lesson

In my opinion, prior to the launch of FoodTV several years ago, cooking was thought to be a woman's job. You can thank those who grew up in the 40's and 50's for making cooking a stereotypical task in which only women were supposed to participate.
                          (read: Husband comes home from work and housewife should have meal prepared ALA Fred Flinstone)

Times have changed.
                          Women are no longer bound by outdated traditional boudaries where they are expected to be baby-factories and stay-at-home housewives.

That being said (long-winded), I can finally answer your question.
                          Yes, Men are now considered to be reputable cooks in the household
                          98% of the people in our kitchen brigade are men.

If you want to impress a woman... stop calling her "chick" and dazzle her with a perfectly cooked chicken supreme and 3-mushroom sauce !!!

Comment

slow server = double post.

Mods, please delete this reply.

Comment

Shiate.
                              slow server = triple post.

Mods, please delete this reply as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chef
                                [... Marie-Antoine Careme ... Auguste Escoffier....
                                Yes, Men are now considered to be reputable cooks in the household
                                98% of the people in our kitchen brigade are men...
                                What, no mention of Chef Boy-ar-dee?
                                "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Working...
                                X