X

Just saying "Hey!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying "Hey!"

Yeah, so I found this website today while I was at work. I just bought an 01 Katana 750 about a month ago. It's black, bone stock, had 2200 miles on it. I am interested in modifying the crap out of my bike (as time and money will allow, since I also have a 97 Mustang Cobra to work on). So hopefully sometime soon I can start throwing some stuff on the bike and posting some pictures.

Anyhow, I live in the Sacramento area of California, and I'm always down to go for a ride on the weekends. Emails are always welcome, and anyone who lives in this area feel free to say Hi and let me know you're out there.

Welcome you will like it here. Alot of good people to help you out with any help you may need.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Welcome to KR.
      Bike is sold

Comment

Welcome to KR!!!
        Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Hi Matty welcome to Katriders, glad you found us.

You'll find there are a lot of mods to do to your bike without costing a fortune.
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

You have found the perfect place for Kat mods and Welcome home!!
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Yuba City...WTF is a YUBA? Sounds like something from the Flintstones. Speaking of Flintstones...I wonder if Fred and Barney are really gay. They do EVERYTHING together...and whats up with the twin beds? I like beds...I wish I was in a bed right now. I sleep in my underwear, because it is comfortable...but in the winter I wear a t-shirt as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                Yuba City...WTF is a YUBA? Sounds like something from the Flintstones. Speaking of Flintstones...I wonder if Fred and Barney are really gay. They do EVERYTHING together...and whats up with the twin beds? I like beds...I wish I was in a bed right now. I sleep in my underwear, because it is comfortable...but in the winter I wear a t-shirt as well.
                don't hijack the thread Lou!!!!
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

too late..

Welcome to KR. If you're lookin to mod your kat, u've definately come to the right place. and if you like the flintstones, you've come to the right place too!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                    too late..

Welcome to KR. If you're lookin to mod your kat, u've definately come to the right place. and if you like the flintstones, you've come to the right place too!
                    YABA DABA DOOOOOO!!!

WILMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    Who knows what is next?

Comment

oh yeah matty.. you'll get used to range in time. You'll learn to have a love hate relationship w/ him.

Comment

welcome

Check out www.Atozhometheater.com

Comment

[quote="Range"]Yuba City...WTF is a YUBA? Sounds like something from the Flintstones. Speaking of Flintstones...I wonder if Fred and Barney are really gay. They do EVERYTHING together.

NO I AM NOT GAY!!!!!Barney just dosen't have any other friends!!!
                          Welcome to KatRiders Matty!!

Fred

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

NOCAL SUCKS!!!!!

Just kidding dude, welcome to KR. Keep an eye out for the KR West Coast Rally.
                            1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                            2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                            Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

welcome to KR! 8)
                              West of Germany
                              greetz Carsten

Comment

Working...
                              X