No announcement yet.
X

Just saying "Hey!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey! im from yuba duba doooo!!!! we should have a kat convention in yuba! consisting of...... the two of us...... ok maybe not...... anyways if your hear of any group rides around here email me...
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
      hey! im from yuba duba doooo!!!! we should have a kat convention in yuba! consisting of...... the two of us...... ok maybe not...... anyways if your hear of any group rides around here email me...
      Another thread brought back
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
        hey make it 3 im here also
        track pro

Comment

Dr.house0989 This post died 5 years ago...
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Extra life.

Comment

so. whats ur point you looked at it
              track pro

Comment

Working...
              X