X

Hey from Kentucky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from Kentucky

Just bought a 93 katana 600, i live up in northern kentucky and its pretty crowded so you see a lot of motorcycles, but i laugh everytime i see a guy on a cbr or gsxr pulling over to straighten out his back, love the support here and i hope to be on the kat for a long time 8)
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Welcome to KatRiders.
    2006 Katana 750 (taken by the guy that said he didn't see me)
    2006 VFR800 to replace the broken Kat.

Comment

Welcome from Arizona!!
      2000 Katana 750
      -VERITAS AEQUITAS-

Comment

welcome!

Comment

welcome to KR. no chiropractics required on the kat
          carpe diem

Comment

Welcome. The comfort of the Kat is awesome!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

Re: Hey from Kentucky

Originally posted by scottynoface
              Just bought a 93 katana 600, i live up in northern kentucky and its pretty crowded so you see a lot of motorcycles,
              I beg to differ . I don't see all that many here , and it don't get too crowded until you get up around Florence and points north . But even then , you can head east or west and it's less crowded .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Congrats on the 'new' Kat and welcome to KR!
                =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                X