X

Anyone Old Enough to Recall.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Old Enough to Recall.......

Way back in 1990 - before there was anything like forum software and dial-up AOL at 28.8 kbps was all the rage - I ran a Katana email list. Remember those?

List members wrote their Katana-related messages and emailed them to me, and I compiled all the day's messages into a daily email newsletter and sent it out to the entire membership. That email list even caught the attention of editors at Motorcycle Consumer News and they interviewed me when they wrote a Katana feature article. That was probably late 1990 or early '91. I still have the magazine.....somewhere. A lot of life has happened since then. I wonder if anyone here was part of that email list.

Yes, I have just joined this site but as you can see I'm certainly not new to the Katana, so thanks for the "skid mark" rating. I still have my 1990 GSX750F-L that I bought new in February '90 and now it's going through a rebuild. That's why I'm here. Though familiar, I'm not an expert, so I'll be stealing info from the resident wizards and perhaps doling a little bit out as well.

Cheers, weitrhino
Working...
X