X

Carburetors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carburetors

I am d.duck I live in the Isle of Man. I have a katana GSF600X 1997. I’m putting it back on the road and need to know where the fuel lines from the carburetors to the tank. I have 2 pipes coming from the bottom of carburetors. Where do these connect to?Thank you very much.

Welcome! Hope some experts would chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by d.duck View Post
      I am d.duck I live in the Isle of Man. I have a katana GSF600X 1997. I’m putting it back on the road and need to know where the fuel lines from the carburetors to the tank. I have 2 pipes coming from the bottom of carburetors. Where do these connect to?Thank you very much.
      I believe those are the vent tubes and connect to nothing.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Actually theres a video on that on youtube by Katana Mechanic that explains it pretty well.

Hope that helps !

Comment

Hose with filter goes to fuel tap outlet. Other long hose goes to the diaphragm on back of fuel cock/tap. The longer one connects on one carb the same place as others, but they are blocked off and used for servicing.
          Check the service manual in this forum. Lots of goodies. I just had my gas tank off recently to check over my new 99 600 Kat. Gonna get new slightly longer lines that look nice and make life easy

Comment

Working...
          X