X

92 600 no start but spark plus fuel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 600 no start but spark plus fuel

Need help I have a 92 katana 600 bored to 20 over extended swing arm wires were all chopped up and ignition. Is knocked out other then that it seems all in all good project only thing is cant get it to start it will fire off of the plugs and backfire but won't crank any help would be appreciated

Has the bike been running in your possession yet or did you just get it not running? The first thing would be to fix up the wires and the next step would be to probably clean the carbs following carbs 101also the plugs may be sparking but a new set would tell you if they were the issue
    Last edited by Dylan Katanabruin; 08-01-2019, 02:24 PM.

Comment

With the harness chopped, I would consider if the coils are wired correctly for signal and power.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Okay rewired again and its starting up sometimes with the electric push button other tines having to pull it off we pulled it and broke the chain now back to putting chain on and carb cleaning

Comment

Working...
        X