• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome!
    -tonmarchelli

Comment

Welcome to the site.
      Common sense is great, it's just not all that common.

Comment

Welcome to Katriders, glad you joined us!!
        I may have to send you a pm too
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
          Welcome to Katriders, glad you joined us!!
          I may have to send you a pm too
          Great! Look forward to hearing from you.
          MEAN PEOPLE SUCK
          LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES
          HORSEPOWER RULES!

Comment

I'll be sure and get you some more updated pics and email them by wednesday to you dan...Thank a mill !!

I soooo wanna edit your signature, and put, "No, you suck, signed the mean people" but, I'll restrain myself!

Comment

welcome...nice bike you got. after all is it a former KOTM....very nice.
              Hello World.

Comment

Welcome to KR. I'm also in the market for some graphics so I'll be sending you a PM or email as well.
                -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Originally posted by taz
                  Welcome to KR. I'm also in the market for some graphics so I'll be sending you a PM or email as well.
                  Great! Looks like you guys are going to keep me busy!
                  MEAN PEOPLE SUCK
                  LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES
                  HORSEPOWER RULES!

Comment

I am on this vinyl!!! welcome to KR and I hope AHF gave you a waranty
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                      Drop me an e-mail with your idea or request and I'll get you a quote.

as for warranty, He's safe..I bought it from a dealer but found 2 great pictures of my bike and this website address hidden in the manual!
                      Thanks Greg
                      MEAN PEOPLE SUCK
                      LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES
                      HORSEPOWER RULES!

Comment

Originally posted by decaldan
                        Originally posted by THAZKAT
                        Drop me an e-mail with your idea or request and I'll get you a quote.

as for warranty, He's safe..I bought it from a dealer but found 2 great pictures of my bike and this website address hidden in the manual!
                        Thanks Greg

I will send it your way
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                        X