X

Hello and Thanks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and Thanks!

Hello all, and thanks to everyone involved with getting this going! The site has a great feel to it, and I am very encouraged.

I was cllvt on KP, KATINVERMONT here (bit more descriptive). Glad to see everyone, and thanks again.
    Chris
    Chris

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
    Ralph W. Sockman

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" -- Benjamin Franklin

Hi katinvermont,

Welcome home to KR.

So... where are you from?
    fulcrum (aka David)
    Blue 2004 GSX750F
    Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
    If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

Whats up katinvermont..hows the weather up north ?

Comment

Great, welcome....how's the weather down south?
        Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Good to have ya back!

Comment

Hey Chris! Glad to see you're here.

Is it snowing up there yet? You just gotta check out the thread on "What's you riding Season?" that someone pposted.............I'm sure you'll skew the curve!
            I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
            Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
            Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Hi ya, glad you made it back!!
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

katinvermont...BRRRRRRRRR sorry, been gone too long from the Northeast!! Hiya, and welcome!!!
                sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                MSF Rider Coach 27028
                MoPowerSports.com
                Torco
                SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Greatings and Welcome to KR
                  Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

welcome to KR!
                    Jr. IT assistant!!

Comment

Back

Nice to be back - thanks to all. Weather here (northern Vermont) has actually been great! We have been 30's or 40's F at night, but it's been getting up to 60 F or so during mid-day. Most importantly (after a rainy summer) - it been REAL SUNNY! Foliage seems to be running a bit behind, but I would expect peak in many areas soon.

There is certainly still some riding left, did get some snow in the mountains earlier in the week though, so unfortunately the end is in sight.

It's great to see all the familiar faces. The site is great, and everyone's attitude is als great! Thanks again.
                      Chris
                      Chris

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
                      Ralph W. Sockman

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Welcome to KR!! Where the onlything crazier than the katana riders are their passengers!!
                        If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

hi there, welcome to KR

Comment

hey,Welcome to KR

Comment

Working...
                            X