X

Hi all, major props!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, major props!

Hi all! I just popped in to say hello and give mega props to Jim and Keith for starting such a great site! Looks like you guys have been working really hard on making this a great place to be! (Hope I'm not leaving anyone out) Guys, let us know if you need anything!

Kudos and cheers!
    -Meg
    www.squidbusters.com

Hi ya Megs!!
    Gonna stick around for a bit?
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome
      Bike is sold

Comment

Hey Meg!!
        *waves*
        - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Smokin' Meg?

When did you start smoking? Bad girl!!!!
          (Just playing, I got it)

Comment

Hey Meg. I drifted this way when I was called upon. They needed some one else over here to bash Range....
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Is this who I think it is...

Comment

Welcome, rock on and glad you're here!!

Comment

Hi Meg

Thank you very much for the kind words! Still got a long way to go but we're tryin'!
                  Your "girlie" site is looking really good too! Haven't tried to come inside yet (I don't do drag ) but from what I've seen and the people I know you've got over there you deserve some major props yourself.

I don't know what we could possibly offer as we are primarily stumbling our way through this at this point, but likewise, if you guys ever need anything feel free to ask!

Comment

Originally posted by katanapilot
                    Is this who I think it is...
                    I don't know... Who do you think this is?

Thanks for the welcome guys! And thanks for the comments about GCR Jim! You can register and look around with having to be in drag, I promise! We have a few guys on the site who pop in all the time. Now put that wife of yours on a bike and get her over there!! :P
                    www.squidbusters.com

Comment

Hey now, Meg! 8)

Comment

Hey! Howdy!

Glad to see ya stopped by..........

I gotta check out your site, too! Glad to hear I don't have to dress up!

There's an all gals riders group near Greensboro......I know one or two of the gals........I'll try & contact them and have them spread the word about your site! I think they are 20+ members!

Thanks for the kind words................and we'll be calling!!!!
                        I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                        Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                        Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                          Your "girlie" site is looking really good too! Haven't tried to come inside yet (I don't do drag ) but from what I've seen and the people I know you've got over there you deserve some major props yourself.
                          There is an entire forum for the guys over there! No need for heels and a wig! :P
                          -Kim

One by one, the yard gnomes steal my sanity ...

Comment

Hey Meg, good to see ya!! Ya mean I don't have to "dress" up to go there??? Rats, gotta find that receipt for the thong and pumps now!!!
                            sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                            MSF Rider Coach 27028
                            MoPowerSports.com
                            Torco
                            SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Originally posted by Special K
                              Hey! Howdy!

Glad to see ya stopped by..........

I gotta check out your site, too! Glad to hear I don't have to dress up!

There's an all gals riders group near Greensboro......I know one or two of the gals........I'll try & contact them and have them spread the word about your site! I think they are 20+ members!

Thanks for the kind words................and we'll be calling!!!!
                              Thanks hon! We can use all the girlies we can get! Our current group is awesome and we can't wait to add more girls to the list of those we adore! Call anytime ya like! You know the number!
                              www.squidbusters.com

Comment

Working...
                              X