Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Newbie with a question (I did use search first)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with a question (I did use search first)

I am in the process of putting on a jet kit, when I discovered some people on here talking about the ignition advancer. I tried Ivan's for it, but they are on backorder for a month. And I seem to remember seeing something about holeshot.com, but I couldn't find anything & now they are closed. I'd like to get one on order today if possible, since the bike is already torn apart & next week is possibly going to be nice out. I have a 02 600 Kat, can anyone help?

welcome to KR!

Comment

Thanks, any idea on where to find a ignition advancer?

Comment

make it your self? There is a how to in here..

Comment

You'll find this kind of info in the service department on this site. This area is for introducing and welcoming new members. Welcome to KR!
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to KR..

TO answer your Q, try using the SEARCH tool, I found a ton of info on your topic.

(hope these help a bit)..

I think CyberPoet sell Ignition Advancers..??

Poor mans Ignition Advancer :: poormans way

New Installation :: Ignition advancer installation

-=Peace

Comment

Originally posted by AzCyco
              Welcome to KR..

TO answer your Q, try using the SEARCH tool, I found a ton of info on your topic.

(hope these help a bit)..

I think CyberPoet sell Ignition Advancers..??

Poor mans Ignition Advancer :: poormans way

New Installation :: Ignition advancer installation

-=Peace
              +1
              and welcome to KR!

Comment

Welcome to KR !
                sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

I found one on E-Bay with a part number RTR-SUZ-1. I e-mailed the guy & asked if it would fit my model & he said it would. Can anyone confirm this? I thought it was the RTR-SUZ-2, but maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

Sure I would tell you anything you wanted to hear, in order to make a sale.. I have a personal motto.. NEVER trust EPray people. I've been ripped off tooo many times..

Really need to look for info here. Search feature works wonders. Now if I were you.. I would find a url that has a microfiche, and bookmark it. That way you'll always have a part manual/ parts # manual handy..

Here is the one I use (as it's the local dealership in my area)

Microfiche :: Microfiche <- bookmark that. then you'll never have a parts # issue..

P.S. Might wanna take this topic to the proper area, as mentioned before, this is a welcome area

-=peace

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!!!!!!! Ride safe.........

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X