X

My name is Spedee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is Spedee

I wish to return if Keith and Jim will allow me. I apoligize for my actions and would like to put this behind me. I have tried to contact Jim and Keith since 5:00 am this morning with out any results.

I miss the interaction with this great board and hope we can work this out.
    I feel I can still contibute to the new members as well as listen and help with the older ones.

If this is not acceptable then please delete this and the newly created user name. And I will no longer be a thorn.

Happy Easter everyone.

Gord.

FREE SPEDEE!!!!

Comment

Gord, it's great to have you back. I hope everyone can put this incident behind and allow you to continue sharing your knowledge and experience with all of us.

Welcome back ya skidmark
      Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, you know, here I was in the middle of creating a whole new alternative KR just for ousted members like Spedee... But I guess if you're coming back, that's blown.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I feel really disappointed you left me out Marc.

Comment

Don't count your Kat's yet. Haven't heard from the superiors yet.
            But thanks.

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
            Well, you know, here I was in the middle of creating a whole new alternative KR just for ousted members like Spedee... But I guess if you're coming back, that's blown.

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet

Comment

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet

Good one Marc!

Comment

Originally posted by Spedee2ride
                Don't count your Kat's yet. Haven't heard from the superiors yet.
                But thanks.

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                well, I don't know all the details as to what really happened, and don't feel I need to know. All I know is that since I have been a member on here and KP, I have never known you to stir up shit. I think I have run my mouth off 100 times more than you have. I just didn't aim it at the powers that be...lol

but seriously, it is clear you regret what happened, and your apology seems sincere, so I see absolutely no reason why you should not be allowed back. honestly, I would find it very uncool if they did not meet you hald way on this and just let it go. it aint like you banged their wifes or molested their children or anything. or did you?
                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Thanks Mojoe. And no i didn't do those things.

Comment

Welcome back dude.

Long Live the D

Comment

Good to have you back dude, your insight and knowledge has been missed!
                      Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
                      18v Rigid Drill
                      Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
                      New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Thanks. You know I only wanted to post this one and leave but I miss you guys. Had some info to share and look, I am still here. But it's still up in the air with the owners.

Originally posted by paradoxmd
                        Welcome back dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Spedee2ride
                          Thanks. You know I only wanted to post this one and leave but I miss you guys.
                          I miss looking at that gorgeous bike of yours.

Long Live the D

Comment

Gord, I am back you came back bro!

I urge everyone to let it all go and look forward. You are all brothers.

Mods can he please have his original name login name back?
                            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                            JOHN 16:33

Comment

I never even thought u were gone...lol, welcome back !
                              sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Working...
                              X