X

Am I Home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Home?

My bike was asking me if we were home yet. I told her that it feels like home. Did I say the right the right thing to her?
    I've taken her to so many places but she told me they didn't feel like home. Could this be it?

What a long, strange trip it's been.
    Kat and I thank you
    Damic

Yep... you are home.

Feels good, doesn't it.

Welcome and enjoy my fine feathered friend (I am of course only assuming you are covered in feathers from head to toe. This assumption may turn out to be true, or I might be requiring sleep as it is getting late in my corner of the planet)
    fulcrum (aka David)
    Blue 2004 GSX750F
    Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
    If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Home
        It's getting compfy around here
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Yes!

Comment

My home is at www.gsxfclub.nl this forum could be my future second home, but I must confess I still miss good old KP

Comment

damic:

WELCOME HOME!

Glad to have you!
              I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
              Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
              Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

welcome damic. What does damic stand for? Just curious because my last name is D'Amico.
                Who's your dog?

Comment

Welcome to KR!! Where the onlything crazier than the katana riders are their passengers!!
                  If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

Duuuuude, your wearin' that saying out! :P

Comment

Working...
                    X