Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

New to Kat riders, love what I have seen so far!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Kat riders, love what I have seen so far!

Hello everyone, Just a note to introduce myself. Bought a 2001 Katana (yellow), pretty much factory, with the exception of the V&H ssr2 exhuast. I have not ridden since I was a teenager, and I was not about to go out and buy a superbike. I loved the Katana ride and feel. To me, it is a SUPER bike. Can't wait to warm a bit more and just cruise. Planning on some mods on the body and engine (wife and budget pending, wait that's hand in hand, isn't it?) I am getting lots, actually tons, of ideas from here. This definitly seems to be the place for Katana owners.

Welcome to the board. There are a lot of good people with lots of information here. Watch out it is addictive.

Comment

You have definately come to the right place, welcome
      Common sense is great, it's just not all that common.

Comment

Welcome to KR!!

If you have any questions please ask....and don't forget to get your solo cowl from BraadaJim, the best mod for a KAT
        Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Katriders, glad you found us!!
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to KR!!!!
            sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
            MSF Rider Coach 27028
            MoPowerSports.com
            Torco
            SoCalTrackDays

Comment

you had me...until you said Yellow....at least Dennis Wilson will like you!

Comment

Welcome to KR!! You are in the right place for all of your Katana needs and wants.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Hey? who's Dennis?

Hey, what's wrong with yellow?? At least I know people will see me on the highway! Plan on adding some black accents to it...This place is great! thanks for making me feel at home!
                  Originally posted by Range

Comment

Re: Hey? who's Dennis?

Originally posted by JCB
                    Hey, what's wrong with yellow?? At least I know people will see me on the highway! Plan on adding some black accents to it...This place is great! thanks for making me feel at home!
                    Never mind Range, he is still waiting to get his bike out of the Crate.
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

whats up man where are you from?

Comment

Welcome to Katriders. Glad you found us.
                        1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                        2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                        Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Re: Hey? who's Dennis?

Originally posted by JCB
                          at least its better then the slow grey that Need4Speed750 and Jackal have...and don't get me started with Champagne coloured kats!

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                            Originally posted by JCB
                            Never mind Range, he is still waiting to get his bike out of the Crate.
                            Boy, I REALLY DO feel like I am at home, You guys are ribbing me already on the first day!!!! Just like my wife

Comment

This is like home, drama, suspense, personal delima's but this is the best family to have!!! IMHO

We are all good people, give or take two of them, just kidding!!
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              Who knows what is next?

Comment

Working...
                              X