X

GA Girls Hello Intro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA Girls Hello Intro

What up.... hope all is well with evry1. I feel like I am at an AA meeting so... Hello my name is Jenni and I ride. Slowly for now but I ride. I bought my first bike about 1 1/2 ago a 2004 Kat 750. I've been trying to get at least a little bit of practice in everyday and I start my Riders Edge/ MSF class on the 19th of this month so I know I'll be ready for the road in no time

I am also a member of GSB and I was pointed in this direction by another Kat rider. I have a couple of model specific questions that I'm looking for the answer to but this isn't the place to ask them so.... I have pics of my bike but I can't seem to get them small enough to post so I'll take some more tomorrow.

Quick bit about me: I'll be 28 December 12 and a friend of mine gave me my b-day present the other day and besides my first car it has got to be the best gift I have ever received.... tickets to the December 16th Cowboys vs. Falcons game. You see I am from GA but I have ALWAYS loved my Cowboys.\ and I get to go see them for only the 3rd time ever live. My bday as I said is 12/12 so any guess who my favorite Nascar driver might be? If you don't know or don't care about Nascar that would be Ryan Newman. Let me see football, nascar, golf (I really suck but it's very fun for me and the people watching too), and my latest and quickly becoming the greatest interest in my life is my bike.

That was more than a bit so I'm done..... safe riding, have fun, glad you could meet me
    Attached Files
    http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=logosmlsl3.gif How bout them Cowboys baby! http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=logosmlsl3.gif

Cowboys?

Welcome!

BTW, who refered you over?

Comment

america's team? they actually look decent this year. welcome to kr.

Long Live the D

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Welcome girl - I sent ya a reply to your pm, hope it helps ya out! lemme know if I can help ya out anymore!
          Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Well, I can let you slide on being a Cowboy fan. Good to see two things chicks on bikes and chicks on bikes in the South.
            It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees--Emiliano Zapata

Comment

By the way...what do you think of the Cowboys rolling the dice on T.O.? Just curious.
              It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees--Emiliano Zapata

Comment

welcome to katriders a warm welcome from me from good olde sunny england :
                i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Yippppppe another female rider !!!!

Welcome from the north side of america
                  Guylaine
                  Try and keep up now

Comment

welcome !
                    sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Another welcome from Canada!

Comment

Wow! A real Georgia peach! Welcome!
                        Benjc
                        2001 Katana 600
                        2000 SV650
                        1999 VZ800

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders from Soth Carolina!!!
                          Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
                          Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders Jenni.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to KR JennieLynn12.

Let's do a little math. Female+football+fast cars+golf+motorcycles = cool chic!
                              R.I.P. Marc

Comment

Working...
                              X