No announcement yet.
X

what's up from ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks MUCH better....Blue with black is my favorite combo for the Kat (kind of like an "evil" Gixxer)

Comment

Re: a pic or two.

Originally posted by yodaddyguido
      pre paint

post paint

the second pic is obviously off my cell phone, and pre-tail kit, and yosh pipe. those two little tid bits were both within the last week. i couldnt be happier with the new sound of that pipe. i may not be able to hit 150 like a gixxer, but i sure as heck sound like it now im also debating a black decal kit from bigcityimages to tie the blue and black together, i think it could look sweet. opinions/ideas are welcome.

i havent had the chance to browse about it yet, but im trying to find out a good setup for the suspension. mine is all outta whack from previous attempts at a smoother/sportier ride. a point in the right direction would be sweet. thanks!
      Wow..i have the 04' in the same colors (the blue/white) but hmmmm....i LOVE the blue/black. That looks so HOT! (and no i dont want to ride on your bike i have my own) jk

It really does look hot!

I think it would look sweet with the black decals on the blue...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. A couple years back my pre-98 was always surrounded by all the latest and greatest supersports in our regular riding group, and the female passengers almost always wanted to ride on the back of mine. I guess I'm a decent catch, but I guess I'm not really really really really really ridiculously good looking, must have been the seat.
      Awwww..Dennis you are cute...but yeah it must have been the seat JK..

KCCO!!!
      Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Originally posted by Range
        looks MUCH better....Blue with black is my favorite combo for the Kat (kind of like an "evil" Gixxer)
        I thought your favorite color for a bike was any color with large deep scratches down the fairings?
        TiM

Comment

welcome to KR
          i have a 05 blue/white also
          urs looks sweet ..gr8 job sofar

"I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way..."
          Jessica Rabbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3iUp9UjuMo

Comment

Originally posted by sexwax
            I thought your favorite color for a bike was any color with large deep scratches down the fairings?
            So he'd LOVE mine then .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Hey, welcome to the crew, and may I say " Very clean Kat" you have there!
              “Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

Comment

Stop getting all sentimental ya big sap.

Comment

just thought id post up a quick, more recent photo of the ol' kat.

just tossed on some pirelli dragon supercorsa's to finish out this riding season (theyre badass tires lol... race take offs with tons of tread left), and heres a lil pic of the yosh pipe, and the new tail light. i think im gonna powder coat the swingarm black this winter, whadya think?

i have a bellybutton

Comment

Welcome to the family!!
                    Fast Eddie

No day is promised, live life to the fullest!!

Comment

welcome to the board

Comment

I really like the combo of colors!
                        +1 for the black decals on the blue

Comment

Welcome to KR
                          sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

this may be depressing coming from someone who JUST introduced himself and his kat, so dont throw anything at me, but any tips on getting the most out of a kat money wise? i just had a friend offer me his 01 gixxer 600 for 2500 bucks, after posting it in the local trader for 6k... lol i CANT refuse, but it means ive gotta sell the kat soon. my payoff is probably above 5k, so i dunno if im gonna be able to pull this off anyways... but any suggestions are welcome. thanks ahead of time
                            i have a bellybutton

Comment

she's lookin' good!!!!!

Comment

Hello, Nice bike! I'm just north of Columbus,OH. I'm also a new member to KR, Love this site.

Comment

Working...
                                X