X

what's up from ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's up from ohio

first bike ever happened/happens to be an 05 kat 600 i bought in march of 2005. has been a blast since i owned it, and has been the preferred ride when it comes to female passengers (comfy seat and all)

just recently removed all the decals, painted the belly and tail black, left the main fairings and tank suzuki blue, installed a smoked tail lens with integrated led signals, and tossed on a yosh slip on pipe. ill try to post a pic or two on here eventually. ive seen some pretty detailed write ups on engine swaps, and hope to someday make my kat a mean sleeper. anyways, that about wraps it up... and the post about the female 'stunter' is hilarious.

guido
    i have a bellybutton

Welcome to KR. Let's see the pics.

Comment

What part of OH are you from?

Comment

just north of cincy
        i have a bellybutton

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders yodaddyguido.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by yodaddyguido
            just north of cincy
            from just SOUTH of Cincy .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Welcome to the forum Guido!
              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Welcome to KR
                PAUL
                93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Re: what's up from ohio

Welcome to the site!

Originally posted by yodaddyguido
                    has been a blast since i owned it, and has been the preferred ride when it comes to female passengers (comfy seat and all)
                    I know EXACTLY what you mean. A couple years back my pre-98 was always surrounded by all the latest and greatest supersports in our regular riding group, and the female passengers almost always wanted to ride on the back of mine. I guess I'm a decent catch, but I guess I'm not really really really really really ridiculously good looking, must have been the seat.
                    '01 TL1000R

Comment

a pic or two.

pre paint

post paint

the second pic is obviously off my cell phone, and pre-tail kit, and yosh pipe. those two little tid bits were both within the last week. i couldnt be happier with the new sound of that pipe. i may not be able to hit 150 like a gixxer, but i sure as heck sound like it now im also debating a black decal kit from bigcityimages to tie the blue and black together, i think it could look sweet. opinions/ideas are welcome.

i havent had the chance to browse about it yet, but im trying to find out a good setup for the suspension. mine is all outta whack from previous attempts at a smoother/sportier ride. a point in the right direction would be sweet. thanks!
                      i have a bellybutton

Comment

welcome to the site brother...enjoy...your kat looks awsome...
                        "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

Hi guido, welcome to Katriders!
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

welcome from WAY north of cincy, just south of mich.
                            nice kat!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Welcome, nice Kat

Comment

Working...
                              X